As a CSPO, you will be set up to assume the job of Product Owner of a Scrum team. The Product Owner is a crucial stakeholder who is liable for making sure that every product feature gives the best value in a timely fashion.
How the Product Owner achieves this can depend upon numerous variables, including the team, the business partners, and the developmental procedures of the association.
CSPO certification process involves a series of steps that an individual has to go through to become a certified professional.
How to get CSPO Certification is a question that often pops up in the mind of aspirants. The following are the steps that entail the CSPO Certification Process to become a certified Scrum Master.
Step 1: Attend a 2-day course instructed by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
Step 2: Read Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide and browse through the CSPO Learning Objectives.
Step 3: After effectively finishing the course, acknowledge the CSPO License Agreement.
Step 4: Fill your details in the Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Step 5: There is no test to get CSPO certification. Scrum Alliance will email you the link to download the CSPO testament. This is the penultimate step in the CSPO certification process.
Step 6: Maintain your CSPO accreditation by gaining Scrum Education Units (SEUs) and renew your certification after regular intervals of 2 years for an expense of $100.
The following are some of the valuable advantages you get with CSPO Certification.
• Boost your confidence - Comprehend the systems, instruments, and best-practices to adequately oversee Scrum teams or potentially fill in as a victor for Scrum in your association.
• Escalate your credibility - Becoming qualified for the CSPO certification test from Scrum Alliance can help you turn into a credentialed Scrum Master.
• Learn from specialists - The course is planned and instructed by Certified Scrum Trainers with broad information on the standards and values of Scrum.
• Reference materials - Every applicant receives comprehensive reference materials with models and workshop arrangements.
• Exhibit and apply core Scrum knowledge - Comprehend the job of the PO in characterizing product value.
• Successful Career - Learn devices and strategies successful POs use to create, request, and refine the product backlog. Distinguish PO difficulties, strategies and best practices for working with partners, clients, users and Scrum teams.
There are no prerequisites to undertake training for the CSPO Certification. Although to get certified, candidates have to mandatorily attend a 2-day CSPO Course from a Certified Scrum Trainer.
No particular work experience is required for the course. But some Scrum information and understanding of concepts is suggested.
The fee for CSPO Certification is different for every country, and it ranges as follows:
The CSPO Certification course has the following topics:
• Product Owner Core Competencies which revolves around the fundamentals of the Product Owner Role, Working with Stakeholders and Product Ownership with Multiple Teams.
• Describing Purpose and Strategy
• Understanding Customers and Users
• Validating Product Assumptions
• Working with the Product Backlog which revolves around Differentiating Outcome and Output, Defining Value as well as creating and refining items.
Transform your team to Agile with customized learning models.