1. Why should I register CSM training in Hyderabad with StarAgile?+
- StarAgile is one of the leading institutes in providing CSM training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata.
- Best and highly qualified trainers with more than 20 Years of experience in the same field.
- StarAgile qualified trainers have delivered more than 1000 sessions across India.
- Trainers ensure training is provided in most easy way to understand even for people who want to make shift towards scrum.
- Entire Study material and syllabus is as per the CSM exam guidelines.
- 100% Money Back Policy
2. What is Certified Scrum Master?+
A scrum master is the facilitator for an agile development team. Scrum is a framework that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged.
3. Why Scrum Master certification in Hyderabad high in demand?+
Certified Scrum Master in Hyderabad are in demand because they are the ones who understand the process better than others. Further Scrum Master is expected to perform below mentioned tasks which becomes easy once Candidate is a Certified Scrum Master
- Lead a team in design, implementation, testing and validation of programming code and products
- Document and communicate expectations, resolutions and product information.
- Set Schedules, Facilitate discussions and resolve problems.
- Guide and shape team-oriented behaviors and interactions.
4. Career benefits by doing CSM Certification in Hyderabad?+
These are the benefits one will will get by doing CSM Training in Hyderabad
- High Paying Jobs
- Gateway to Scrum Experts
- Staying relevant in Job Market
- Benefits organization
Further it will help in pursuing advanced certification like ACSM and CSP many more.
5. What is the average Salary for Scrum Masters+
Salary will vary depending on the experience, Job Location and Company. Below is the average salary for Certified Scrum Master
Below is the Average Salary that is made based on the experience and the location of Jobs. Source: Glassdoor
|Average Salary Per Year||Job Location||Company Type||Year of Experience||Employee Strength of Company|
|16,00,000||Pune||Public||10+ Years||10000+ Employee|
|14,00,000||Bengaluru||Public||10+ Years||50001 to 10000 Employees|
|15,60,000||Bengaluru||Public||10+ Years||10001 to 5000 Employees|
|20,00,000||Hyderabad||Public||10+ Years||10001 to 5000 Employees|
6. What skills you will learn after CSM Certification in Hyderabad?+
Scrum training in Hyderabad allow professional to motivate the team members and increase their potential. He makes the team self-servicing and independent. Certified Scrum master will learn below mentioned skills:
- Expedite meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Guarding the team
- Conflict resolutions
- Training Agile practices
- Tight grip on agile estimating and planning
- Removing impediments
- Creating Communication channels (team, Product Owner, Stakeholders)
- Servant Leader
- Implementing Rules
7. Who should take this CSM training in Hyderabad?+
Scrum Master Certification training course in Hyderabad is appropriate for anyone who want to be successful with Scrum. Further, it will be beneficial to all those involved in software development using the Scrum Framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible within an organization for running or introducing Scrum.
People within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Master, Managers and Scrum Team Member.
Below is the list who should take certification. List is just an indicative:
- Software Engineers
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Development Team Member
- Software testers etc.
Further Scrum Master training in Hyderabad is appropriate for Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
8. Prerequisites for Scrum Master Certification?+
There are no eligibility criteria set for the Scrum Master Certification. Professionals looking to further his or her career in management can take this CSM training course in Hyderabad.
9. Does StarAgile provides Scrum Master certification course dumps?+
No Star Agile do not provide any Scrum Master Certification course dumps. As per the Scrum Alliance guidelines professional are required to go through the materials provided by the Certified Scrum Trainer also known as CST from Scrum Alliance.
10. What will be the Certification Process for CSM Training in Hyderabad?+
Certification process for CSM training in Hyderabad is mentioned below:
- Enroll for Certified Scrum Master Class.
- Attend 2 days’ workshop conducted by the CSM Training Institute in Hyderabad
- After completion of CSM training in Hyderabad by the Training Institute, trainer will enable exam by sending request to Scrum Alliance after Class.
- Candidate will receive link for exam by mail directly from Scrum alliance
- Candidate is expected to take exam within 90 days
- After exam is cleared, candidate to receive a mail to accept and agree to the terms and conditions after reading same
- Once you click on agree, you can download the Scrum Master Certification.
11. What is the exam Pattern for Scrum Master Certification in Hyderabad?+
The Exam pattern for CSM Certification as below
- It is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Duration of exam is 60 minutes.
- There are 50 questions in exams and candidate is required to answer 37 correct answers for getting Certified Scrum Master certification.
12. How many years CSM certification is valid?+
- Certified Scrum Master certification is valid for 2 years
- After completion of 2 years, candidate is expected to renew the CSM certification by paying USD 100 for another 2 years
- To Renew the CSM Certification one needs to enter the login credentials that was used for writing the test.
13. Is 2 days training is enough to take up CSM Certification in Hyderabad?+
Yes 2 days CSM training in Hyderabad is enough to attend CSM exam. StarAgile has a very experienced and qualified trainers, they ensures candidate is provided a comprehensive knowledge on the relevant aspects to clear Scrum Master Certification.
14. What certification will I receive after completing the CSM training in Hyderabad?+
- CSM certification from Scrum Alliance after completing training and passing CSM exam
- Apart from CSM certification, 2 years of free membership from Scrum Alliance
15. Is Scrum Master Certification fee included in the course fee?+
Yes, Fees of INR 24,999/- excluding taxes is inclusive of CSM exam fee, CSM certification fee and CSM training fees in Hyderabad.
16. Can someone take CSM certification exam without training?+
- Scrum Alliance which is certification issuing authority mandates a compulsory 2 days training from the Registered Education provider (REP).
- Certified Scrum Trainer needs to be provided training is the other pre-requisite for attending the CSM test.
17. What are the benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance?+
- Access to the entire community on becoming Certified Scrum Master
- One can share views, get an opinion and even contribute articles on the website of Scrum Alliance.
- Opportunity to learn and share knowledge with more than 7,25,000 practitioners worldwide
18. What next after CSM certification?+
- Post CSM certification, one is expected to make inroads in the Scrum World and can become Product Owner, Scrum Master.
- Besides that, candidate is eligible to further his knowledge on the Scrum with advance Certifications such as SAFe Agilist Certification from Scaled Agile or PMI-ACP certification.
19. What is 100% Money Back Guarantee?+
StarAgile is the leading Scrum training institute and promises 100% refund if candidate fails to clear the test. Refund will be provided within 7 working days from the refund request date.
20. How should I renew my CSM Certification?+
- One need to login with exam credentials and complete profile with contact details and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the certification dashboard and from the actions link you can click to renew the certification. Pay the required USD 100 and complete the action.
21. How many attempts do I have to pass the CSM Certification exam?+
Candidate can clear the CSM exam in 2 attempt. Further if user is not able to clear in 2 attempts then candidate is expected to pay USD 25 for third attempt. In case if you fail CSM exam in 3rd attempt then candidate has to re-attend CSM training.
22. How long does it take to receive CSM exam results?+
If candidate has successfully cleared the CSM test then he can get the certificate immediately upon completion of profile.
23. Does Scrum Alliance offer online classes for CSM certification?+
Scrum Alliance do not offer any online classes for CSM certification. To be eligible for CSM certification they recommend a mandatory 2 day training provided by the Certified Scrum trainer.
24. Scrum Master Certification levels?+
There are 3 levels in Scrum Master Certification. They are
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Advance- Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
25. Does StarAgile offers Certified Scrum Master certification weekend courses in Hyderabad?+
Yes. StarAgile offers Scrum Master Certification weekend courses in Hyderabad and on special request institute conducts weekly batches.
26. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
SEU stands for Scrum Education Units which is a continued education credits required to obtain certification from Scrum Alliance. It is easy to do and will help stay relevant and competitive in the market.
SEU follow a 1:1 ratio, where one hour of participation or preparation is equal to one SEU. There are 6 categories of SEUs and candidate is expected to complete the total amount of SEUs to maintain/renew Certification.
SEUs are required for renewing your foundational, advanced and professional-level certifications. This includes CSM®, CSPO®, CSD®, A-CSM℠, A-CSPO℠, CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO, and CSP®
Below is the SEU requirement and renewal fees will go into effect on 4th February 2019.
|Certification (Two-Year Term)||SEUs Required||Fee per Term|
|Foundational : CSM®, CSPO®, or CSD®||20||USD 100|
|Advanced: A-CSMSM or A-CSPOSM||30||USD 175|
|Professional: CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO, or CSP®||40||USD 250|
PDU is a truncation for Professional Development Units which is another continued education credit required for renewal of the PMI (Professional Management Institute) certification.
27. What does registration fee include?+
Registration fee includes Study/Course Material, CSM Training in Hyderabad, CSM Exam fee, CSM Certification fee and 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance. Food is offered for 2 days during the training.
28. Payment Procedure?+
StarAgile has a varied mode of payment. Candidate can pay using Credit, Debit Card. Apart from Credit and Debit Card, payment can be made via Wallets, Net banking, Google Pay, Paytm and Cheque also.