Narasimha Reddy Bommaka
Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- NIT Graduate with 18 years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain.
- Coach and Consultant for like Microsoft, Capgemini, Thomson Reuters, KPMG, Sungard Availability Services, Quinnox, PFS, Knorr Bremse, Honeywell, MicroFocus, SCB, SLK, and L&T.
- Agile Transformation Coach helping organizations transition from Waterfall to Agile frameworks. Specialized in Scrum/XP/Kanban adoption.
- People coach who helps teams develops ways of delivering the most value from their talents and efforts. Focused on delighting customers through high value outcomes
- As Agile coach facilitated the transition of a Business Unit (100+ people) from waterfall to Agile while also acting as the Scrum Master of 3 mixed on/off shore teams. primary focus was coaching the teams on how to write good stories, order the work based on business value and how Dev teams create tasks.
- Facilitated adoption of Agile best practices such as time-boxing, continuous integration, code/design reviews, transparency, accountability, tracking (TFS/VersionOne), product visioning, spiking, slack, generalized specialist, technical debt reduction, self management, Kanban, team empowerment. • Experienced Agile Trainer – Conducted more than 250+ Agile workshops and trained more than 10,000+ professionals in Scrum, XP, Kanban. Co-trained with CSTs (Certified Scrum Trainers) on CSM/CSPO workshops.
- Active Agile Community member – Helps spread Agile adoptions in the Community by sharing/participating in Agile community events
- Seasoned and dynamic Project Management professional offering a distinguished career of over a decade donning leadership role with insightful exposure to Program Management, across industry verticals such as Banking, Legal and services.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management Methodologies – Traditional; all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, Project Scoping, Requirement Analysis & Technical Specifications, Effort Estimates through Functional Point Analysis, Risk Management, Project Monitoring & Tracking, Reporting & Communication Management, Process Compliance & Management, Change Management and Resource Optimization.
- Agile; Iteration planning, Release planning, Iteration tracking, Continuous integration, Story/task estimations, Iteration velocity calculations, Iteration graphs – burn up/down charts, Cumulative Flow Diagrams, Risk burn Down/up charts, proficient in using project management tools like TFS for Agile based projects.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Australia, London, Singapore, US.
- Prolific relationship builder successfully handled Domestic & International key accounts; thereby garnered the ability to work in highly diverse environments with people from varied backgrounds.
- Demonstrated Technical excellence mainly in Unix, Oracle databases, Pl/Sql, Java, Perl and Informatica.
Education and Certification
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering | NIT Calicut | March 2001
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Level 2) | Charlottesville, VA, USA | June 2007 |
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) | Project Management Institute (PMI) | May 2011 |
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) | Scrum Alliance | September 2013 |
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) | Scrum Alliance | June 2013 |
- Project Management Professional (PMP) | Project Management Institute, Bangalore | August 2009 |
- Management 3.0 | December 2014
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Scrum Alliance | December 2015
- LKU accredited Kanban Trainer | LeanKanban University | December 2015
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | Scrum Alliance | April 2016