1. Why should I register CSM Training in Mumbai with StarAgile?+
StarAgile is a leading institute established in 2016 with an intent to help professionals to hone their agile skills and upscale themselves in their agile journey. StarAgile has till date mentored 10,000+ professionals across India and the number keeps increasing on a daily basis. StarAgile has a team of highly professional mentors who provide assistance not only during the course tenure but even after the course is completed.
2. What is Certified Scrum Master?+
Certified Scrum master is a professional who acts as facilitator for the agile team. He helps in setting up of the project with Scrum framework and ensures that all impediments that the team faces have been removed.
3. Why Scrum Master Certification in Mumbai high in demand?+
With the technological boom, it is important to be adept with all the changes in the industry. There is a big shift towards implementation of scrum framework in organizations across the globe. With such a paradigm shift, professionals with proper accreditation and appropriate knowledge in scrum are highly sought after and hence are highly in demand. Scrum is the future of all the industries and domains across the globe. As India has become one of the global IT hub, adoption of Agile has increased manifolds and acceptance to Scrum is also on a rise.
4. Career benefits by doing CSM Certification in Mumbai?+
Since CSM Certification in Mumbai is a very high demand certification, a CSM certified professional can highly benefit from this decision. You will learn about the benefits of CSM via this course. Few benefits amongst other include:
- Good knowledge of Scrum
- Will help you in staying marketable
- CSM certification will help professionals in playing pivotal role towards implementation of scrum in their respective organizations.
- CSM helps and teach to streamline the project, utilize resources wisely and work better with peers.
- Provide better estimates and wise timelines which in turn help the organization to win projects
- Getting a chance to mentor and coach team members about scrum.
5. What is the average Salary for Scrum Masters?+
A certified scrum master on an average earns $70,000 to 100,000 annually. This statistic may change basis industry, region and country. In India, average salary for scrum master may vary between INR 950 K to 1550 K again depending upon the experience level, role structure and organizational practices.
6. What skills you will learn after CSM Certification in Mumbai?+
After taking up the CSM Certification in Mumbai, you will be able to have a better knowledge of all scrum ceremonies and will perform them better. They will hone their skills of leading and coordinating with scrum team. Scrum masters will learn better coordination skills by collaborating with stakeholders and product owners.
7. Who should take this CSM Training in Mumbai?+
There is no fixed target audience who will be eligible to take up this certification. Software developers, QA’s, Leads, Software Project managers, Product managers, Solution Architects apart from other roles can take up this certification. This is a very beneficial certification and I would suggest taking this up as in future it will only add value to your skillset.
8. Prerequisites for Scrum Master Certification?+
No pre-requisites are set upon by Scrum Alliance. However, a little knowledge about Scrum basics can be very helpful while taking up the certification and examination. Meagre knowledge of the basics of software project will suffice and will be enough to take the examination. The only pre-requisite is to attend a 2 day classroom training session before trying to attempt the exam.
9. Does Star Agile provide Scrum Master Certification course dumps?+
Yes, Star Agile provides online training material which can be studied even before the start of the classroom session to get a fair idea of what lies ahead for the participant in this 16 hour /2 day session.
10. Certification Process for CSM Training in Mumbai?+
To be at the top of the game, follow these golden rules and become a certified Scrum Master by taking CSM Training in Mumbai. Our comprehensive Scrum master certification course will help you in:
- Getting acquainted with CSM basics and make sure to prepare the basics of Scrum so as to have better understanding even before the start of the scrum classroom training.
- Attend mandatory 16 hours/2 days classroom training CSM course taught by a certified scrum master. Upon completion of this classroom training, an account activation link will be provided to the participant using which he/she has to attempt the exam within 90 days.
- Pass the Certified Scrum master examination by correctly answering at least 37 questions within a timeframe of 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- After passing examination, step includes accepting the CSM license agreement.
11. Exam Pattern for Scrum Master Certification in Mumbai?+
CSM Certification examination in Mumbai is a online examination. It can be attempted multiple times. Participant will be provided two attempts. This examination has 50 multiple choice questions that are to be answered in 60 minutes. Out of the 50 questions, it is important to at least answer 37 questions correctly to pass the examination.
12. How many years CSM certification is valid?+
CSM certification is valid for 2 years and can be further extended to another 2 years depending upon the kind of profile, professional wants to settle in.
13. Is 2 days training is enough to take up CSM certification in Mumbai?+
2 days CSM training in Mumbai is provided to professionals for better understanding, fair idea on implementation of Scrum. It is enough to understand the process and take up certification.
14. What certification will I receive after completing the CSM training in Mumbai?+
All the participants will receive CSM certification from Scrum Alliance which is the issuing body and henceforth professionals will be deemed as Certified Scrum Masters.
15. Is Scrum Master Certification fee included in the course fee?+
The fee of around 24,999 INR includes everything ranging from training sessions to examination. There are no hidden charges whatsoever.
16. Can someone take CSM certification/exam without training?+
The sole intent of the training is to get better acquainted with the framework. Professionals can also opt out and take certification without training. However, I do not second the opinion as it is important to take training before any start of attempting examination.
17. What are the benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance?+
If you are passionate about your Agile journey then the Scrum Master Certification in Mumbai is your answer. There are a lot of benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance:
- Professionals can join a user group
- Become a Volunteer
- Find or post a job
- Discounts to regional and global scrum gatherings
- Can be a part of exclusive webinars, resources, insights and research ….. and many more.
18. What next after CSM certification?+
After CSM certification, professionals generally aim for either SAFe or ACP courses
19. What is 100% Money Back Guarantee?+
StarAgile has till date trained 10,000+ professionals with a 100% passing track record. StarAgile’s Trainer and coaches are aces in their fields. Confidence in teaching technique speaks for itself. Such is their confidence that in case any delegate in worst case scenario is not able to clear the CSM examination, StarAgile will offer them 100% refund within 7 working days.
20. How should I renew my CSM Certification?+
In order to renew the CSM certification, a fee of $100 will be charged and at the same time should earn 20 Scrum Education Units. The CSM certification validity can be extended beyond 2 years for another 2 years by paying renewal fee on the Scrum Alliance website.
21. How many attempts do I have to pass the CSM Certification?+
There are two attempts given to every participant to pass the CSM certification. If participant wants a third attempt then he/she will have to pay extra $25. There are no hidden charges for CSM certification and everything is covered as part of certification fees.
22. How long does it take to receive CSM exam results?+
Since this is an online examination, the results are instantly declared and provided.
23. Does Scrum Alliance offer online classes for CSM certification?+
No, there are no online classes for CSM certification. A 2- day classroom session is a mandatory pre-requisite.
24. Scrum Master Certification levels+
CSM Certification has the following levels:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional-Scrum Master
25. Does Star Agile offers Scrum Master Certification weekend courses in Mumbai+
StarAgile courses are usually arranged during weekends to provide ease to professional to attend these training without taking any leave from work.
26. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
SEU’s (Scrum Education Units) are associated with the Scrum Alliance whereas PDU’s (Professional Development units) are associated with Project Management Institute.
These are a way of tracking and helps in maintaining certifications from the respective organizations. By attending 2 day CSM Course 16PDU/SEU are earned. To claim credits a code is provided to the professional.
27. What does registration fee include?+
Registration fee includes a 2-day in-person CSM classroom course. Also, exam fee for CSM Certification is included. It also includes lunch on both days of training and a 2 year membership to Scrum alliance. There are no hidden charges.
28. Payment Procedure?+
The amount can be paid via online transaction to Star Agile. It is a very easy procedure wherein you just need to contact the contact person of Star Agile and voila! payment process will be a cakewalk.