DevOps engineers help companies meet customer demands quickly and with minimal errors, thus maximizing uptime and efficiency of the organization's infrastructure. Hence, DevOps engineers are paid highly worldwide.
Companies all over the world have for long faced the problem of streamlining development environments with production environments to keep up with the market and consumer demand. This increased delays reduced uptimes and lowered customer satisfaction.
The onset of DevOps has done an extremely appreciable job of solving all the aforementioned problems. Hence, it is no surprise that the average DevOps salary is extremely high in a lot of places.
DevOps brings together people from the development side and operations side of the company for better collaboration and to maximize productivity by automating infrastructure, automating workflows and continually measuring application performance to reduce delay and operational costs. It is essentially an integration of developers and operations teams for better performance.
Such features have made DevOps indispensable in companies because of which the opportunities and salaries for DevOps certified professionals are growing multifold by each passing day.
The DevOps teams' central focus is to automate all possible aspects of a company and its business model, including:
• Code testing.
The benefits of DevOps for both the company as well as the individual working in the DevOps team cannot be overstated. Here are some advantages of having a DevOps certification:
• Substantial improvements in salaries and compensation.
• Ability to deliver software faster and more efficiently.
• Faster time to market.
• Helps to maintain better business focus.
• Adds value to the career and the organization.
• Ability to improve customer satisfaction.
• Reduced workload, thanks to automation.
Given below is a table that will give you an idea of how much salary you can expect at different DevOps levels.
|Levels or Roles||Currency||Salary Amount or Range|
|Entry-Level DevOps Engineer||US Dollar||93,200|
|Experienced DevOps Engineer ||US Dollar||102,800 – 131,200 |
|Mid-Level DevOps Engineer||US Dollar||102,600 |
|Senior DevOps Engineer||US Dollar||90,600 - 144,800 |
The DevOps engineer salary is also dependent on the country of residence, so it is important to know where it could be most beneficial for you.
Below is an informative table of the DevOps certification salary that you can expect in different countries.
|United Kingdom (UK) ||Pound Sterling ||29,000-60,000|
|United States of America (USA)||US Dollar ||72,000-117,000|
|Canada ||Canadian Dollar ||61,000-89,100|
Here are some reasons why DevOps certified professionals are in high demand and why they are paid more than the people who are not certified.
• DevOps engineers function as great assets to the company that provide a high return on investment (ROI) by radically increasing annual profits.
• DevOps engineers strive to provide the organization with a competitive advantage in terms of speed, efficiency and deliverability.
• DevOps is, in a sense, a philosophical approach to solving a large magnitude of technical problems. This approach that is derived from Agile Software Development methodology sets it apart from the rest.
If you belong to any of the categories mentioned below and you do not have a DevOps certification, then you can level up your career by getting one.
• IT Professionals.
• Software Testers.
• System Admins.
• Solution Architects.
• Security Engineers.
• Application Developers.
• Integration Specialists.
In a nutshell, the DevOps certified engineers are a great package of in-demand industry-relevant skill sets which any company can use.
|Drop Your Query|