Professional upgradation through Scrum Master Training in Pune
The city of Pune is considered to be one of the major IT hubs of the country with companies like Emcure, Henkel, Wipro, Tata Consultancy and Advinus located in the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park. The recent developments of social infrastructure such as malls and other entertainment forms, there has been an influx of real estate and IT companies generating employment within the city. Scrum Certification Pune enables individuals to enhance their professional skills and strengthen their chances of being hired by big companies. Providing best csm Training in pune it offers a real opportunity not just to get hired at a high starting salary package ranging from 15 to 18 lacs but also get a raise in the future in these big organisations.
What is a Professional Scrum Master?
Scrum is one of those methodologies enabling:
Individuals interact over tools and processes.
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
Responding to change over following a plan.
Working software over comprehensive documentation.
For an entrepreneur or a working professional in any organisation, project management skills emphasising upon teamwork and accountability help in achieving well-defined goals and solve real-world problems. Scrum is a framework revolving around such skills enabling individuals to improve their professional capabilities. Certified Scrum Master Training in Pune is offered by various authorised organisations allowing people to certify their values and practices of the Scrum and efficiently respond to situations that challenge them.
How do you get Scrum Certified?
Scrum Alliance is the authorised body offering the certification through respected certified Scrum Trainers globally. CSM Certification Pune can be undertaken online and requires at least 14 hours of face to face session with the trainer. It provides an option of enrolling in any of its batches depending upon level and time preference. Candidates enrolling for Scrum Certification learn in two phases:
Training: It is primarily the preparatory phase. Candidates get an option to have an overview of the courses, view class schedules, request private classes, find a suitable trainer, go through student reviews and study the courses competencies.
Open Assessment: It includes appearing for examinations depending upon the nature of scrum training. For example – There are Scrum Open, Product Owner Open, Nexus Open, Scrum Developer Open, Agile Leadership Open etc. Certified Scrum Master Certification Pune offers training and open assessment for individuals.
What are the prerequisites?
There is no prior experience or qualification required in order to be Scrum certified; however, it is advantageous to have basic educational qualifications and work experience for better personal outcomes. A basic idea about Scrum training and procedures could be beneficial for anyone enrolling for the course.
Who does this certification?
The Scrum Master Training is designed for candidates who are:
- Business Analysts
- Team Leader
- Research Officer and manager
- Holding a director-level position in any government organisation
- Programmers, architects, software engineers and developers
- IT managers and decision-makers
- Interested in becoming trainers
- Project managers and leaders
- Graduates entering the corporate world
Benefits of getting a Scrum Master Certificate
Research suggests that a Scrum Master Certificate has led to the transparency of the project activities towards clients, more exceptional quickness in its processes, productivity rise and improvement in team member's communication skills.
Scrum Master Course has helped individuals in the following ways:
- Knowledge expansion and an upper hand in managing large teams across various departments in an organisation
- Improve team management and collaboration and lead an agile team successfully.
- Expansion of career opportunities within the organisation.
- Change in mindset and a better team cohesion approach towards achieving goals.
- Opportunity to stay marketable for longer to other employers.
- There is Better coordination with peers in an organisation enabling more like-minded discussions.
- There is An opportunity to become a certified Scrum Trainer and get an additional source of income.
- Earn a badge of honour to be worn with pride.
- Feel a sense of ownership and ease of participating in team activities.
- Create a work environment useful for company's growth.
- Make the team immune to internal and external distractions.
Certified Scrum Master Curriculum Outline
(i) General Knowledge:
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations - defined processes, sprint, the significance of "Done", the five scrum values and applicability of Scrum.
(ii) Scrum Roles:
- Overview of Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master - product-related responsibility and authority.
- Product Owner - constraints, single overall product owner per product and organisational respect
- The Team: Teamwork and team characteristics.
- Impact on Traditional Roles: No project manager and role of specialists.
(iii) Scrum Meetings:
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
(IV) Scrum Artifacts:
- Product Backlog - The Definition, contents, management and refinement, responsibility and participation, item readiness and item estimation.
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done - The Definition of product increment, development of a product increment and understanding the definition of done.
- Sprint Backlog - Definition, purpose, management, responsibility, update scope and update frequency.
- Burndown Charts - There are Sprint burndown charts and release burndown charts.
- Scaling Scrum - Working with multiple team scrums, scaling product owners, scaling the product backlog and scaling the sprint meetings.
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams - Product owner in a different location, scrum team split among different locations and the importance of infrastructure and engineering practices.
- Scrum Master Certification Cost in Pune and Time Duration
The best Scrum Master certification cost in Pune is between Rs 25,000-30,000 depending on the quality of the institute. Typically, the certification is valid for two years and can be renewed at $100.
It takes two days to complete the courses. Once a candidate participates fully in a CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, it is mandatory to write an assessment exam to demonstrate knowledge of Scrum. To pass the test, 24 out of 35 questions must be answered correctly. The test is conducted online, and the results can be obtained immediately after the test is over.
Why choose StarAgile?
StarAgile is one of the best CSM trainers in Pune with a 100% success rate. CSM training Pune offers heaps of options and training levels for professionals and has conducted more than 500 workshops training over 20,000 individuals. Its graduates have cracked jobs in some of the best companies across the globe such as Microsoft, IBM, Standard Chartered, Thomson Reuter and Honeywell. To become a CSM trainer in Pune and to get Scrum Training in Pune.