1. Why should I register with StarAgile?+
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Get trained with world’s leading trainer Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommaka (CST)
2. What is CSPO Certification?+
The business world is aggressively ambitious and requires a dynamic system where each element continuously evolves, enhancing its skills. The CSPO certification stands for Certified Scrum Product Owner certification, which assists the product owner to develop a positive decisiveness and make the product evolve effectively in the right direction. The Product Owner certification includes three elements which are- timely delivery of the product, highly dynamic release, and increase in Return on Investment. The product owner is known for his essential skill sets which involve decision making taking into account the above three elements as a priority. This certification helps to add value to the business and also takes under keen consideration the product backlog system which sometimes acts as a hurdle in the prosperity of the product being formed. The CSPO certification provides the required skill sets to a product owner which essentially forms a significant part of the scrum technology and new agile world.
3. Why CSPO Certification high in demand?+
The Certified Scrum Product Owner certification opens a new world for the product owner. It helps the product owner career-wise as well as makes him a valuable asset for the company due to the highly intensive knowledge acquired during the certification process. There are many benefits that come dragging with this certification. Few of them include-
- All the industrial models are drastically acquiring the agile model of working. CSPO certification enhances your scope by increasing career opportunities.
- The scrum technology is a very wide subject. It is a deep, intensive and sometimes even hazy to apply. The Certified Scrum Product Owner certification helps you to evaluate the product wisely and use the scrum to make the product more effective and positively qualitatively.
- CSPO certifications allow a procedure to continuously evaluate and analyze the product under development. Hence helps the continuous process of betterment.
So, the CSPO certification is most sought after as it ensures the all over development of the product owner and ultimately makes an evolved product, a satisfied customer, a happy stakeholder and a skilful product owner.
4. Career benefits by doing CSPO Certification?+
There are basically three types of roles when we consider an agile team- these include Scrum master, the involved team and the product owner. So far, the product owner is a cumbersome and confusing role with the least specific responsibilities. However this certification makes the path clearer and more visual. Here we enlist the major career roles. These include
Business analyst- The experience gained by a product owner opens the gate for the role of business analyst. The product owner has great knowledge about how to take care of the business requirement and embeds it essentially into the business model on hand.
Project Manager- The art of planning and implementing gained by a product owner comes in very handy while switching the role to project manager. Hence a product owner can be a very sought after project manager.
Chief Executive Officer- This is the highest post in the ladder of business world, a product owner can sure dream the same, though it comes into place only with experience and once you have gained 360 degrees view of the business world
5. What is the average Salary for Product Owners?+
According to the pay scale median salary for Product Owner is 14,04,798 per year.
6. What skills you will learn after CSPO Certification?+
The CSPO certification helps to enhance a lot many skills which help the product as well as the manpower involved. All the skills have been written in detail as follows-
- Skill to master Scrum technology- Scrum technology is a very wide subject. The Certified Scrum Product Owner certification helps to master the same and implement effectively.
- Skill to Solve the Problem of Product Backlog effectively- The product owner has to take on his hands the daunting task of listing the product backlog items according to objectives of the end goal and this certification provides with the required skill set to ensure the same.
- A skill of implementing planned approach – It inculcates the quality of planned approach
- The skill of harmony with agile team- The product owner is not that much involved as compared to the scrum master. However this certification pushes him to gel up so that a better product can be made.
- A Skill of better understanding with the team
- The skill of widening the career horizon
- The skill of cost-cutting and other monetary benefits
7. Who should take this CSPO certification?+
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people just responsible for defining product vision.
8. Prerequisites for CSPO training?+
There is no prerequisite to attend the training. The only prerequisite for the course is a pre-class reading assignment which must be completed in advance of the course.
9. Certification Process for CSPO Training?+
After completing your CSPO course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
10. How many years CSPO certification is valid?+
CSPO Certification valid for 2 years and professionals should renew their certification with $100
11. What certification will I receive after completing the CSPO training?+
Upon successful completion of the training, attendees will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner by the Scrum Alliance along with a two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance.
12. Is there any exam for CSPO Certification?+
There is no exam for CSPO Certification, participants will receive CSPO Certification after attending 2 days CSPO workshop conducted by Certified Scrum Trainer
13. Can someone take CSPO certification without training?+
No, 2 days classroom training is mandate in order to get CSPO certification from ScrumAlliance
14. What are the benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance?+
Joining a user group, Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website, Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings, Participating in the CSPO LinkedIn Group.
15. What next after CSPO certification?+
After CSPO, best choice would be either PMI-ACP or SAFe Agilist certification from Scaled Agile.
16. What is 100% Money Back Guarantee?+
- StarAgile has trained more than 10,000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record
- In case any professional not able to get certification, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days without single question
17. How should I renew my CSPO Certification?+
- Log on to your certification account
- Click on ‘certification dashboard’ from settings.
- Scroll to the “Actions” window and click the renewal link to pay your renewal fee.
18. How long does it take to receive CSPO Certification result?+
After completing 2 days training, participants will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner from ScrumAlliance on the second day of the training. We have trained 10,000+ professionals and have 100% success rate
19. Does Scrum Alliance offer and online classes for CSPO certification?+
No, there is no online classes for CSPO. Scrum Alliance believes that understanding Scrum requires a greater level of personal interaction than can be delivered in a virtual environment.
20. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
21. What does registration fee include?+
Hard copy of the course, Scrum Product Owner Certification, 2-years membership in Scrum Alliance, lunch on both days.
22. Payment Procedure?+
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and wallets.
23. What is covered in CSPO certification?+
The main aim of the CSPO course is to enhance the skills of product owner which ultimately makes a brilliant yet mesmerizing end product. To better understand the aim of CSPO we shall focus on the following points-
- CSPO revolves around the end product
- CSPO is about maximizing the benefits of the product
- CSPO entails the designing technique which leads to the ultimate product
- CSPO makes the customer experience better for future
- CSPO deals with the amalgamation and collaboration
Product Owner certification aims at bringing at product owner’s feet real-world problems which when taken under consideration helps evolve the product and make it more purposeful in the existing agile environment. The customer satisfaction and the addition of stakeholder’s wishes go hand in hand. A CSPO certified product owner has an ability to bring about an all-around product by working at the forefront and intermediary levels.