1. Why Devops certification training from StarAgile?+
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
2. List the objectives of the DevOps training program+
StarAgile DevOps certification will help you to apply DevOps concepts in your project and makes you a practitioner. You can automate your SDLC soon after you complete the 5-day workshop.
Creating awareness on the following topics is the prime objective of this training program:
- Giving an intro about the DevOps vocabulary.
- You can gain in-depth knowledge about different DevOps tools that include Nagios, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Work with ease by improving the feedback loops. Make communication effective in the organization.
- The understanding workflow in an improved manner.
- Real-time examples with results.
- Practices and concepts that include association to agile, lean and service management.
- Improve confidence and dependence on the automation process.
- Education on applying DevOps in enterprise environment.
- Advantages to business due to adopting DevOps
3. What are the technical skills one can gain from attending DevOps online training?+
Upon completing the devops course you get hands-on proficiency in the DevOps delivery model. You can master the following and get ready to implement post attending the training.
- Explain the concepts and methodologies of DevOps.
- Get to know the version control system, CI tools, and cloud models.
- Able to understand the relevance of cloud in DevOps and use AWS as well as deploy the private kubernetes cluster.
- Get acquainted with work with Git with GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Learn to configure private TeamCity tools, Jenkins, Git, and Maven.
- You can configure test-driven and behavior-driven (development) framework using Junit and cucumber respectively.
4. What are the pre-requisites for this Course? Enumerate the pre-requisites of DevOps certification training.+
- Any Scripting Language Knowledge
- Linux Fundamentals
5. Who is the target audience for the DevOps Certification Training Course?+
IT ProfessionalsSoftware TestersSystem AdminsSolution ArchitectsSecurity EngineersApplication DevelopersIntegration Specialists
6. What is the primary role of a DevOps engineer?+
The primary role of a DevOps engineer is to become a communicator. A person who can listen and speak as this person is expected to make a bridge between the operation team and the developers. Collaboration is the beginning role as a DevOps engineer who liaises between both the operation and the development team.
7. Define the SDLC of DevOps?+
The SDLC of the DevOps includes the following five functions all through the development phase and is a continuous process. Which means development simply means continuous development and so on.
This is possible only with DevOps and that is the uniqueness of DevOps lifecycle.
8. How can you become a DevOps engineer?+
Individuals who attend the DevOps online training and get certified get a career opportunity to work on projects real-time with IT companies. These people are designated as DevOps engineer. These individuals implement DevOps lifecycle in their projects and collaborate the development, testing and the operations team.
9. How does 3 C's form the basic methodology of DevOps?+
Three C’s are the basic methodology of DevOps that include CI, CD, and CM.
CI – Continuous Integration
CD – Continuous Deployment
CM – Continuous Monitoring
In summary, the DevOps method insists on continuous modifications and updates which helps the maintenance of the s/w application. The inception of the process is planning, then coding, followed by building the application and testing. Finally, the application is released for deployment by the operations team who then monitor the application.
10. How much does DevOps certification cost? What is the cost of DevOps certification course in India?+
There is no separate certification cost for DevOps. Course fee includes certification cost as well.
11. What certification I will get after completing the training? Upon completing the devops training program what certification will I obtain?+
We are India’s No:1 Agile and Scrum Insistute with 4.9/5 star rating in Google and almost all Top MNCs accepts and recognizes StarAgile certificate.
StarAgile certification will be awarded upon the completion of the devops course and the project work (after expert review).
12. Why online training for DevOps? Compare its edge over classroom training.+
Ok, as we know that time is a constraint these days and hence opting for online training will save time and you can attend the devops training during your free hours. Also, there is no need to travel to the training center and hence you save money in commuting. Not many DevOps training institutes operate due to the reason that it is a niche area, so you can take training from your home by choosing the best training provider and not compromise on the quality due to non-availability of the training center in your locality.
13. What is the duration of the devops training course?+
We at Staragile understand that working professionals are keen on attending DevOps certification training and thus we are operating on weekends as well. You can register for a 4 weekends instructor led training and complete the training followed by a real-time project. We also deliver exclusive batches for corporates on special request.
14. Can a beginner master DevOps concepts? If yes, how?+
Yes, we agree DevOps is vast and you must have worked with Unix or Linux. However, for beginners, we have designed the course in such a manner that you can understand the concepts quickly. We also provide extensive support to help you master DevOps principles and practices. Register with us and attend the devops training program and make a difference in your career.
15. Explain the fundamental skills required by a DevOps engineer+
It is required to become familiar with the fundamentals of Linux. Also, having a grip on the scripting language like shell or python. One must acquire knowledge in several technologies involved in development, deployment, and testing. Working knowledge with one or more DevOps tool like Nagios, Jenkins, Git, Chef, etc would help. Expertise in CI/CD pipeline development and maintenance is a must. Good to have familiarity with AWS or Azure cloud services.
16. What must I do to lead my career in DevOps?+
With the help of this course, you can master the DevOps methodologies and tools. You can look at the real-time examples and polish your skills to become a DevOps practitioner. But to become a practitioner you need experience. In order to gain experience, you need on the job experience. Thus register with us attend the DevOps training and become a DevOps Engineer. This is the first step to start your career in DevOps.
17. Who will train me and what are their skills?+
All of our highly qualified trainers are DevOps certified with at least 20+ years of experience in training and working in the IT, Agile, ITSM and/or DevOps domains. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
18. What are the system requirements for devops course? DO I need to configure my system before taking this online devops course?+
Below are the system requirements to attend the DevOps training:
- The system requirements include Windows / Mac / Linux PC, minimum 4GB RAM, 20 GB HDD Storage and Core i3 or above processor.
- Internet speed: Preferably 2 Mbps or higher
- Headset, speakers, and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and a microphone.
19. How I will execute the practical’s? Can I work on practical’s from my PC?+
All our practical sessions, case studies, and projects will be performed on the AWS Cloud. We will help you set up your AWS Free Tier account once you enrol for the course.We will also help you to install tools in your personal laptop, which will help you practice even when you’re offline!
20. Which case studies or projects are a part of devops course? Will there be projects or case studies as part of this devops training program?+
Some key projects as part of the devops course will be
Project 1: Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline
Demonstrate the continuous integration and delivery by Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline.
Project 2: Manage and Monitor the Docker Containers with Dry Tool
Install Dry, demonstrate its interaction with Docker containers and images, and monitor it.
Project 3: Deploy Angular Application in Docker Container
Deploy the Angular application in Docker. The Angular application should be built with the Angular CLI along with Docker Compose for development and production.
Project 4: Automated Delivery of WordPress Application on Kubernetes
Deploy the WordPress application to the Kubernetes cluster, automate the delivery with Jenkins, and manage the source code versions on GitHub.
Upon successful completion of the projects, your skills will be considered equal to six months of rigorous industry experience.
21. Do you offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee? Is 100% money back guarantee applies to this devops training program?+
Yes, attend our first-day complete online devops training and if you didn’t like our course we will refund the entire amount what you paid without asking a single question.
22. Is this live virtual devops training or will I watch pre-recorded videos? Live virtual training or pre-recorded videos which one is the mode of this training?+
All of the classes are conducted via live online streaming by using the GOTO WEBINAR tool. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference for exam preparation.
23. How should I make payment for devops course?+
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Cheque /Wallets/ NEFT