1. Why should I register with StarAgile?+
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Get trained with world’s leading trainer Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommaka (CST)
2. What is CSPO Certification?+
Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
3. Why CSPO Certification high in demand?+
The designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner is a prized certification offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. Benefits of the CSPO certification include:
Product Owner certification enhances your industry credibility and earning potential.
According to payscale.com, a CSPO Certified professional has a median salary of $112,000 per year.
CSPO certification proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community, making it highly sought-after by employers.
4. Career benefits by doing CSPO Certification?+
- Product Vision
- Managing Stakeholders
- Business Prioritization
- Release Management
- Learning Scrum Process
- Project Profitability
- Win projects with qualified employees
- A badge of honour
- As a CSPO, you will be able to fill the roles of a Product Owner or Business Analyst.
The certification helps the professional engage with a community of Scrum experts.
5. What is the average Salary for Product Owners?+
According to the pay scale median salary for Product Owner is 14,04,798 per year.
6. What skills you will learn after CSPO Certification?+
- Communication Skills
- The Power of No
- Curiosity: The Product Owner should always be curious to ask the “Why” questions from the business and “how” from the development team
Throughout all these skills, communication is the key skill that links everything together. The product owner should be the master communicator and ensure that the business and IT are equally aligned to make the product vision come true. They are the key individuals within the organization that will drive digital innovation and assist their company in reaching the next level.
7. Who should take this CSPO certification?+
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people just responsible for defining product vision.
8. Prerequisites for CSPO training?+
There is no prerequisite to attend the training. The only prerequisite for the course is a pre-class reading assignment which must be completed in advance of the course.
9. Certification Process for CSPO Training?+
After completing your CSPO course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
10. How many years CSPO certification is valid?+
CSPO Certification valid for 2 years and professionals should renew their certification with $100
11. What certification will I receive after completing the CSPO training?+
Upon successful completion of the training, attendees will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner by the Scrum Alliance along with a two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance.
12. Is there any exam for CSPO Certification?+
There is no exam for CSPO Certification, participants will receive CSPO Certification after attending 2 days CSPO workshop conducted by Certified Scrum Trainer
13. Can someone take CSPO certification without training?+
No, 2 days classroom training is mandate in order to get CSPO certification from ScrumAlliance
14. What are the benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance?+
Joining a user group, Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website, Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings, Participating in the CSPO LinkedIn Group.
15. What next after CSPO certification?+
After CSPO, best choice would be either PMI-ACP or SAFe Agilist certification from Scaled Agile.
16. What is 100% Money Back Guarantee?+
- StarAgile has trained more than 10,000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record
- In case any professional not able to get certification, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days without single question
17. How should I renew my CSPO Certification?+
- Log on to your certification account
- Click on ‘certification dashboard’ from settings.
- Scroll to the “Actions” window and click the renewal link to pay your renewal fee.
18. How long does it take to receive CSPO Certification result?+
After completing 2 days training, participants will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner from ScrumAlliance on the second day of the training. We have trained 10,000+ professionals and have 100% success rate
19. Does Scrum Alliance offer and online classes for CSPO certification?+
No, there is no online classes for CSPO. Scrum Alliance believes that understanding Scrum requires a greater level of personal interaction than can be delivered in a virtual environment.
20. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
21. What does registration fee include?+
Hard copy of the course, Scrum Product Owner Certification, 2-years membership in Scrum Alliance, lunch on both days.
22. Payment Procedure?+
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and wallets.