1. Why should I register with StarAgile?+
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Get trained with world’s leading trainer Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommaka (CST)
2. About CSPO Certification+
CSPO Certification: If you are someone who interested in working for the business side of the project, someone who can understand the client's understanding of the project and implementing the same, then Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification is a perfect choice. Scrum Master is responsible for bringing the team together. In contrast, the Certified Scrum Product Owner is responsible for creating a vision as per the client's requirement, ordering the backlogs to fulfill the job for the client, and make sure that the best product outcome is achieved at the time of delivery.
3. Why is Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification So Highly Sought-After?+
Certified Scrum Product Owner certification is in very high demand, please check out below details why Product Owners in high demand
Scrum helps in dividing the projects into smaller tasks. These tasks, then combined in a short 7-15 days sprint. Every person working on the project gets some of the other functions from the bunch in a race. It brings a better output and better opportunities for people to work on a variety of tasks. It not only keep the team members active but also excited and give them the necessary experience.
Because of all these positives about Scrum, many projects landing its focused on Scrum and are opting for Scrum. Leads which to more demand for Scrum Professionals, and there is a considerable increase in Scrum career opportunities.
4. What are the Career Benefits in Store for Certified Product Owner?+
With the increase in the benefits of having Scrum for project management, we have seen a considerable increase in the usage of Scrum. It is not limited to the IT industry, but there is an average increase.
With the increase in the number of projects adopting the Scrum, the number of career opportunities has gone high. Companies are looking out for multiple Scrum masters and owners who can design and develop a product as per the client’s acceptance and expected level.
Also, companies are ready to pay salaries ranging from 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 rupees per month, depending on the amount of experience you carry. There are several opportunities available outside India as well in countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Companies like Capgemini, Accenture, Infosys, etc. are actively looking for certified product owner professionals.
5. What is the average Salary for Product Owners?+
According to the pay scale median salary for Product Owner is 14,04,798 per year.
6. What are the Skills You Learn in Scrum Product Owner Certification?+
Well, since you have made up your mind to know about the skills that you may gain while studying Scrum Product Owner Certification, here we are to help you understand.
● Product Owner Skills - You understand the necessary skills of the scrum and how it helps to optimize the product design and development.
● Lead Agile Teams - You understand the importance and Agile and how the team can bind together to get a quality output.
● Better Communication - Initiating transparent and smooth communication between the stakeholders and the Scrum teams.
● Plan Better - Practical and efficient product planning that will lead to on-time delivery of the product.
● Faster Delivery - Learn and maintain a precise, speedy delivery of the product.
These are the 5 vital skills that you may gain while taking the CSPO certification.
7. Who should take this CSPO certification?+
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people just responsible for defining product vision.
8. Prerequisites for CSPO training?+
There is no prerequisite to attend the training. The only prerequisite for the course is a pre-class reading assignment which must be completed in advance of the course.
9. What is the Aim of the Product Owner Certification?+
The two days of staragile Product Owner Certification training covers the topics mentioned below.
● Scrum Basics - Understand the basic scrum flow and how it can be useful in designing a product from scratch. Understanding how scrum can create a working environment suitable for product development.
● Roles & Responsibilities - Being a product owner, what are the responsibilities that are to be fulfilled without breaking the Scrum basics.
● Product Vision - Understand the importance of having a vision while designing and developing the product.
● Product Backlog - Being an owner of the product, it is necessary to know about the backlog and how to order it in order to get it completed.
● Prioritizing - You being the owner of the product, you must understand the severity and priority of the task.
● Release Planning - Understand the amount of time a product will take for its development and accordingly making a release plan. It will give an estimated idea of how the product designed and developed
● Sprints - Dividing the project into small jobs and maximizing the output and creating races that are a combination of these little jobs. It will allow dividing the tasks appropriately, and optimized work will be its output.
10. How many years CSPO certification is valid?+
CSPO Certification valid for 2 years and professionals should renew their certification with $100
11. What certification will I receive after completing the CSPO training?+
Upon successful completion of the training, attendees will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner by the Scrum Alliance along with a two-year membership to the Scrumdsfdsfds Alliance.
12. Is there any exam for CSPO Certification?+
There is no exam for CSPO Certification, participants will receive CSPO Certification after attending 2 days CSPO workshop conducted by Certified Scrum Trainer
13. Can someone take CSPO certification without training?+
No, 2 days classroom training is mandate in order to get CSPO certification from ScrumAlliance
14. What are the benefits of the 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance?+
Joining a user group, Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website, Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings, Participating in the CSPO LinkedIn Group.
15. What next after CSPO certification?+
After CSPO, best choice would be either PMI-ACP or SAFe Agilist certification from Scaled Agile.
16. What is 100% Money Back Guarantee?+
- StarAgile has trained more than 10,000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record
- In case any professional not able to get certification, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days without single question
17. How should I renew my CSPO Certification?+
- Log on to your certification account
- Click on ‘certification dashboard’ from settings.
- Scroll to the “Actions” window and click the renewal link to pay your renewal fee.
18. How long does it take to receive CSPO Certification result?+
After completing 2 days training, participants will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner from ScrumAlliance on the second day of the training. We have trained 10,000+ professionals and have 100% success rate
19. Does Scrum Alliance offer and online classes for CSPO certification?+
No, there is no online classes for CSPO. Scrum Alliance believes that understanding Scrum requires a greater level of personal interaction than can be delivered in a virtual environment.
20. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
21. What does registration fee include?+
Hard copy of the course, Scrum Product Owner Certification, 2-years membership in Scrum Alliance, lunch on both days.
22. Payment Procedure?+
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and wallets.