Every IT professional has to undergo a lot of pressure and constantly deliver value in the projects. They need to manage and control the projects for successful completion and meet the expectation of the customer. There are lots of technologies and methodologies that offer them to help pursue their project goals.
However, it is important for them to constantly upgrade their skills and apply them to the projects. Two of the methodologies and framework which has got attention the world over are scrum and agile. These 2 methodologies with its principles, concepts, and tools offer the best possible managing methods that suit any projects in the organization.
Individuals must not only master these frameworks but also apply them in their day to day work. It is good to get certified in these frameworks to work more effectively. These 2 methodologies are applied in many industries such as retail, manufacturing, software and IT, etc. It is quite imminent that the professionals with these certifications are in constant demand not only in their own companies but organizations also. In this article, we will discuss some of the best agile certifications offered in these fields.
Agile is a methodology that introduces the iterative approach to manage development projects. It uses iterative and incremental methods of work sequence which are called sprints. It employs a feedback loop which makes it less error-prone and robust. Look at the top agile certifications offered by the StarAgile
It is in constant demand in today’s market and provides one with the skills to manage the projects in less time and cost-effective ways. It offers high growth for the individuals by which the individuals can demand a high salary in the market. StarAgile offers the best online scrum training in the training market.
The key features are
You develop the key skills of building motivation and measuring the productivity of the agile teams. You also learn the following,
Hold as Certified Scrum Master certification from Scrum Alliance
Demonstrate 1-year work experience as a scrum master in the industry within the past 5 years
Clear the entire learning objective and attend and complete the training at StarAgile.
Validity – Is for 2 years and renew by maintaining requisite Scrum Educational Units (SEU)
Link for the training - https://staragile.com/in/agile-and-scrum/advanced-certified-scrum-master-training
2. Certified Scrum Master is the introductory and first-level training in Scrum. The course offered by StarAgile covers extensively the knowledge of scrum and is an interactive, online, and hands-on practical course. The course is conducted by excellent, experienced, and trained consultants. StarAgile offers the best scrum master certification in the industry.
Key features are
Jump here for more details about CSM training
3. Certified Scrum Product Owner is abbreviated as CSPO and is the advanced scrum certification for the product owner. This certification enables you to take on the role of the product owner. The contents such as scrum practices, principles, and terminologies enable them to fulfill the role of the product owner.
The course contents,
Find CSPO course here- https://staragile.com/in/agile-and-scrum/cspo-certification-training
4. The ICP Agile Coaching Certification is the certification to become an agile coach for the team members. It helps in differentiating between coaching, facilitating, mentoring, and teaching and creates an environment to resolve the conflicts and promote collaboration between the team members.
Key features are
This certification covers the roles and responsibilities of an agile coach.
Register for training - https://staragile.com/in/agile-and-scrum/certified-agile-coach-certification-training
5. PMI's Agile Certified Practitioner is a course that covers different methodologies such as X programming, Agile, Lean, Kanban, and Scrum, etc.
Get certified by taking the course - https://staragile.com/in/agile-and-scrum/pmi-acp-certification-training
1) Find out your interest in the project management side
2) Look at your aspirations in the future
3) Get some initial experience in the project team to know your passion
4) Select the best institute namely StarAgile and go through their website
5) Talk to the training coordinator about the training you want to consider and know its features
6) Attend the training and complete all the learning goals
7) Finally, Get certified
Once you know the training details and the certification you want to consider taking the Agile and Scrum training at StarAgile institute.
>4.5 ratings in Google