What is PMP
Whether you work in an IT company or manufacturing it doesn’t matter, when you grow you need to learn the art of management. Especially managing projects is important as that gives a lot of career scope. One such gold standard in project management is PMP. It means a project management professional. You can become a PMP by attending training and passing an examination. PMP Training in Hyderabad will provide all the essential skills required to manage a project.
PMP certification Hyderabad
Getting certified is always an added advantage as it approves the knowledge you acquired in training. One such certification is PMP which is offered by PMI® headquartered in the USA. They offer certification to people across the globe who will have to follow a certain process and pass the examination.
There are several PMP institutes in Hyderabad offering training in project management. These are aligned with the PMI® course syllabus and the participant can attend the exam to get certified. Do not worry about the PMP certification cost in Hyderabad as getting PMP certified is adding a feather to your cap. The course covers all the phases of project management including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure. Should you want practical training in all these areas, then choose the best PMP training in Hyderabad which will provide lectures, study materials, and mock tests. StarAgile does all the mentioned with an expert trainer and you can get going.
Why should one take project management training in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is a growing city with several IT companies and manufacturing set up establishing their presence year after year. Project management training is just not for software professionals, but all businesses and hence there is a large scope for jobs for PMP certified professionals.
Why PMP training and certification in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is known for its business opportunities. It is the capital of Telangana. Retail business, Mobile app making, and online grocery delivery business are the topmost businesses in Hyderabad apart from the IT industry. Hence there is umpteen job opportunity for developers and thus require project managers. In short, there is no dearth for PM positions in Hyderabad.
Naukri has 1000+ postings for 300 PMP jobs in Hyderabad at any given point in time. There are evergreen job openings for PMP certified professionals. Naukri is just one job portal and you can find many leading job sites and networking sites that post jobs regularly.
You must attend a PMP certification training Hyderabad to not miss out any opportunity.
How to choose the right institute for PMP certification in Hyderabad
Having said that there are many jobs posted for PMPs you need to get ready to apply for the job. Acquire knowledge by attending PMP training Hyderabad and get certified. But, how to filter the best institute amongst the many. There are a few criteria which you must check before you choose the institute for training.
- Check if the training institute is a recognized partner of PMI®. This is important as only authorized institutes will provide the right direction. The training is made mandatory by PMI® only to bring all PM in one platform. That is their assessing way and you need to be sure to choose the right institute.
- Next Google and find the reviews to not fall prey to any Fake institutes. Google rating will provide you an idea about who is the best as it is rated by the people and no one can manipulate data.
- Find out what mode of training they give, do they give enough practice tests, is there just PPTs or do they conduct workshops. In short, check if the training is not a typical theoretical one but role-based practical sessions.
- Look at the trainer’s experience and qualifications. This is the key as trainer matters the most and this person is going to shape your career as PMP.
- Finally, check the pricing and you must know that apart from the PMP course Hyderabad fee that is charged the examination fee also is included. In general, the training fee will include both so know the break up to know how much exactly they charge for the training. Do they provide study materials and test worth that pricing must be ensured.
Having this basic knowledge will allow you to choose the right institute. Make a checklist and see which institute scores more to enroll for a course.
Eligibility for PMP course in Hyderabad
There are few qualifying criteria to appear for the PMP training and examination. One needs to have some experience in managing projects and working in a development team. This is the key because only then understanding the project will be possible. The entire SDLC must be known before aiming to become a PMP certified professional. Know the prerequisite as set by PMI®.
What is the different Project management course in Hyderabad?
There are several courses offered in Hyderabad for project management professionals as listed below
• Prince 2 foundation and practitioner
However, PMP Hyderabad is the most sought-after course as it explains in detail several management techniques from people, process, and business perspective. Also, it is offered by PMI®, which is a prestigious accrediting body that adds value to the profile and opens more job opportunities.
35 PDU is mandatory to appear for the PMP examination. PDU means professional development unit which can be obtained by attending the training.
Along with this, you need to have the following education and work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience if you have Bachelor's or post-graduate degree
- Minimum 3years project management experience if you have a 4-year degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience for those who have a high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent.
Based on your education your experience level will be modified.
The training institute will provide you training and register for examination with PMI® for examination and certification. On average you can expect to spend between INR 50K to 55 K for getting certified.
The exam and certification cost charged by PMI® in USD is 405 and 555 for members and nonmembers respectively.
The exam questions will be distributed in the order mentioned below
- Initiating 13%
- Planning 24%
- Executing 31%
- Monitoring and Controlling 25%
- Closing 7%
There are 200 multiple choice questions and the time given to complete is 4 hours. There are 25 pretest questions and that will not be known the applicants. You need to give the same importance to all 200 questions.
There is no evidence of how they score the questions but if you get more than 70 they announce as pass and provide you with certification. You don’t see any score in your result either you qualify or asked to take the exam again.
The certification earned is valid for 3 years and you need to renew it making a payment of USD 60 or 150 for members and nonmembers respectively.
As a continuous learning process, PMI® wants you to gather 60 PDUs in the 3 years to become eligible for renewal.
Why opt for online PMP certification training in Hyderabad with StarAgile
We are Global Leader in offering training for 36 hours of live virtual with 6 months access to the high quality leaning contents at the cost of INT 14000 only.
- We have trained more than 35K professionals
- Our Google Rating 5/5
- Our trainers have close to 2 decades of experience in training PMP.
- Additionally, we offer Pre-recorded sessions and classroom training
- Our training will include 5 Mock exams (200 MCQs each), quizzes, 5 projects, 5 case studies, etc.