What is the salary of a professional with SAFe Agile certification?
A professional with a Safe Agile Certification salary ranges from Rs 16,00,000 to Rs 22,50,000 per annum. But the salaries vary according to the roles and companies.
Name some top companies hiring professionals with leading SAFe Agilist certification.
Top companies like IBM, Microsoft, Mastercard, Accenture, CISCO, and Deutsche bank are looking for professionals with SAFe 5.1 certification.
What are some jobs that require mandatory SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The jobs that require SAFe Agilist training in Pune are Certified Scrum Master, Agile coach, Scrum master, project manager, and product manager.
What is the payment procedure for SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The payment for the SAFe course can be made through net banking, debit card, credit card, cash, cheque, or mobile wallets.
Does Scaled Agile offer online SAFe Agilist certification training?
Scaled Agile only offers two days of mandatory live virtual/classroom SAFe Agilist training through a recognized institute like StarAgile. The training institute has to send the training attendance to Scaled Agile to appear for the exam.
How many attempts are allowed to clear the SAFe Agile certification?
The SAFe Agilist course allows four attempts to clear the exam with a cooling period in between the attempts. Fees of $50 have to be paid for every attempt after the first attempt.
What is the process to renew the SAFe Agile certification?
The SAFe course certification is valid for one year. The candidate has to renew the leading SAFe Agilist certification annually by paying the renewal fee of $100.
Does StarAgile provide SAFe 5.1 certification exam materials?
StarAgile provides SAFe course study materials before the start of the leading SAFe Agilist certification training, which the candidates can go through before the start to understand better and can be used as reference material during preparation for the SAFe course exam.
What are the advantages of having Scaled Agile membership?
The one-year Scaled Agile membership provides access to an online SAFe community of SAFe course experts, where individuals can discuss and share knowledge about SAFe practices. The platform allows sharing knowledge and learning about the latest trends in SAFe.
Are two days of SAFe Agilist training enough?
The two days of training at StarAgile cover the entire SAFe Agilist course through case studies, role-plays, simulation videos, and making the session interactive for a better understanding of the leading SAFe Agilist certification course.
Does StarAgile provide SAFe course training materials for SAFe Agilist training?
StarAgile provides soft copies of the SAFe Agilist course on the first training day.
What are the career benefits of getting SAFe Agile certification?
Some of the benefits of the leading SAFe Agilist certification are as follows:
- Good hike in salary.
- Having a competitive edge over non-certified managers.
- Globally recognized SAFe Agilist course that raises a considerable demand in the market.
- With good project management skills acquired through SAFe Agilist training, the professional can deliver projects within the timeline.
Certification Process for SAFe Agilist Certification?
The process to achieve the SAFe 5.1 certification are as follows:
- The candidates must undergo 2-day SAFe course training from a reputed institute like StarAgile.
- A candidate is eligible for the SAFe course exam after completing the training.
- Prepare for the exam by practicing it through online mock exams and going through the SAFe course study materials.
- Meanwhile, the SAFe Agilist training institute would send the training attendance to Scaled Agile.
- Scaled Agile would send the exam link for the leading SAFe Agilist certification to the candidate.
- The candidate has to click on the link and give the exam.
- After passing the exam, they would receive a SAFe 5.1 certification from Scaled Agile.
Is the SAFe course exam fee included with the SAFe Agilist training?
Yes, the SAFe course exam fee is included with the SAFe Agilist training in Pune.
Who are the instructors in SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The instructors are SAFe Program Consultants (SPC), recognized by Scaled Agile Inc, and provide SAFe Agilist certification training. They have over 20 years of industry experience and are experts in Agile-Scrum processes.
Why is SAFe Agilist training in huge demand?
The SAFe Agilist training is in demand as the Lean-Agile process is one of the best project management methods. It provides a better salary and a required boost in the professional career. Also, the global recognition of the certification puts the SAFe course in high demand among companies.
What are the requirements for SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The essential conditions for SAFe Agilist certification training are:
- An understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Minimum five years of experience in software development & testing, business analysis, and product or project management.
What certification will an individual get after completing SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The certification provided after the completion of the course includes:
- SAFe Agile certification by Scaled Agile Inc
- SAFe Agilist digital badge
- One-year SAFe community membership to explore the SAFe global network.
- SAFe Agilist practices manual with the score card.
- The candidates access several knowledge bases that help the SAFe-certified professionals in their careers.
Can an interested candidate attend a SAFe Agilist certification training demo session?
StarAgile provides an option to attend demo classes to understand the SAFe Agilist training before enrolling for the SAFe course.
What topics are covered in SAFe Agile certification?
The topics covered are as follows:
- Introduction to SAFe
- Embracing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Understanding the principles of SAFe.
- Experiencing PI planning.
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value.
- Implementing Lean-Agile in corporate setups.
- Empowering a Lean portfolio by aligning strategy with execution and organizing solution development around Value Streams.
- Building large solutions through additional roles, practices, and guidance.
- Tips & tricks to clear the SAFe 5.1 certification like providing refreshers, online mock exams, and easy understanding of the topics through case studies and discussions.
Who should pursue SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The professionals who should pursue SAFe 5.1 certification are as follows:
- Executive leaders
- Solution Architect
- Product Owner
- Portfolio manager
- Software engineer
- Release Train Engineer
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Scrum Master
- DevOps team
- Program consultant
- Product Manager
- Process Lead
Is the SAFe course still in demand in 2022?
The SAFe course is more efficient due to global recognition and the Lean-Agile framework. The course is in high demand and is expected to rise.
Are SAFe Agile certification/Agile SAFe certification/SAFe certification Agile the same?
Yes, all are the same names of SAFe Agile certification.
What is SAFe Agile certification?
The SAFe Agilist training has provided the candidates with the Lean-Agile methodologies that are highly popular among companies all over. Companies face an issue with collaborations, distribution of projects, and delivery. Still, with professionals with SAFe 5.1 certification, the complications are resolved and thus making it a popular project management certification worldwide. The training equips the candidate to manage the team, distribute the tasks evenly, and deliver the projects on time.
What does the SAFe course registration include?
The registration fees include the SAFe 5.1 certification exam fee, two days of SAFe Agilist training in the classroom, SAFe Agilist training materials, one year of Scaled Agile membership, and lunch on both days.
What skills will a professional learn after undergoing the SAFe Agilist training in Pune?
The skills that would be acquired by a professional after SAFe 5.1 certification are as follows:
- Implementing Lean-Agile software & system in the corporate world.
- Create & implement Agile Release Train (ART)Learn to improve the Lean-Agile framework skills.
- Provide the professionals with the skill to manage the team efficiently.
- The SAFe values and principlesKnow about releasing on demand with DevOps.
- Understand to recognize value stream.Implementation of Lean-Agile methodologies in companies.
Does the SAFe Agile certification expire?
The validity of the SAFe 5.1 certification is one year. After, the candidate has to renew the leading SAFe Agilist certification annually by paying a fee of $100.
What is the total duration to receive the SAFe 5.1 certification exam result?
The result is displayed immediately after the completion of the exam on the screen.
What are SEUs and PDUs?
SEU stands for Scrum Educational units that are required to appear for SAFe Agile certification and are provided by Scaled Agile. In contrast, PDU stands for Professional Development units that are required to appear for the PMP certification exam and are provided by PMI.
What is the salary of a professional who has undergone leading SAFe Agilist certification?
The salary of a professional with SAFe Agile certification ranges from Rs 16,00,000 to Rs 22,50,000 annually.
Is StarAgile partnered with Scaled Agile Inc?
StarAgile is a bronze-level partner to Scaled Agile Inc.
How many questions are there in the SAFe 5.1 certification exam?
The SAFe 5.1 certification exam consists of 45 MCQs to be answered within 90 minutes.
Can anyone give the SAFe course exam without SAFe Agilist certification training?
Scaled Agile Inc has made it mandatory for all professionals to attend two days of classroom training before attaining the exam.
What are the new framework guidelines included in the SAFe 5.1 certification?
The new framework guidelines advise implementing Lean-Agile principles in technical & business domains and provide new operational & development value stream recommendations.