What is the average salary of a professional with SAFe Agilist training?
The average salary depends on the roles, responsibilities, and the company. On average, the salary of a professional with a SAFe Agile Certification is Rs. 12,00,000 to Rs. 24,00,000 per annum.
What major companies hire SAFe 5.1 Certification professionals?
As the SAFe Agile Certification is globally recognized, companies like Capgemini, AT&T, ValueLabs, Genpact, and Synchrony Financial are looking to hire professionals who have pursued this training in Hyderabad.
What are the jobs that require SAFe 5.1 Certification?
Many jobs require SAFe Agile Certification. There are specific jobs where SAFe training is necessary. These jobs are Scrum master, Agile coach, Agilist-certified scrum master and Tech specialist.
Does StarAgile provide training material for SAFe Agilist training in Hyderabad?
StarAgile provides material on the first day of the training that can be used as a guide when preparing for the exam for SAFe Agilist training in Hyderabad.
What are the career benefits for professionals with SAFe 5.1 certification?
The benefits of pursuing SAFe Agilist course are:
- Competitive edge over non-certified professionals
- Exclusive member of a certification that is globally recognized
- Good salary hikes
- Ability to improve project deliverables, making the company more desirable
What is the process for obtaining SAFe Agile Certification?
- Undergo the 2-day SAFe training from recognized institutes like StarAgile.
- The candidates are eligible for the exam after completing the training.
- After completing the training, professionals should practise online mock papers before attending the exam.
- Meanwhile, the SAFe training institutes send the attendance and completion records to Scaled Agile to ensure candidates' eligibility for the exam.
- Subsequently, candidates can click on the link provided by Scaled Agile institute and give the examination.
Is the SAFe Agilist exam fee included in the SAFe Agilist course fee?
Yes, the exam fee is included in the SAFe Agilist course fee. StarAgile takes the payments, including the training, certification, and exam fees.
How can a professional renew the SAFe Agile Certification?
Professionals can renew the SAFe Agile Certification by visiting the official website of Scaled Agile and login into their account. Fill in the required details and click on the link to renew the SAFe 5.1 certification. The SAFe 5.1 certification is valid for one year. The renewal fee for SAFe Agilist course certification is $100.
Who provides the SAFe Agilist training in the Hyderabad centre?
The SAFe Agilist course training is provided by the SAFe program consultants (SPC), who are recognized by Scaled Agile, have over 20 years of industry experience, and are experts in Agile-Scrum processes, techniques, and practices.
Why is the SAFe Agilist course in high demand?
The SAFe 5.1 certification is in high demand as companies look for certified professionals because of their unique skill-set for handling projects efficiently. The certification has global recognition and provides a better salary hike option.
What are the prerequisites for SAFe Agile Certification?
A professional needs to tick the below-mentioned prerequisites before enrolling for the SAFe Agilist training in Hyderabad:
- Good understanding of Lean-Agile and Scrum
- A minimum of five years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, project management, and product management
What will the candidate receive after completing the SAFe Agilist certification training?
Candidates successfully clearing the certification would be provided with the following:
- A SAFe Agile Certification issued by Scaled Agile is for one year.
- SAFe digital symbol to display your certification online.
- One year access to global SAFe community provided by Scaled Agile Inc.
- A SAFe certification practice manual with the scorecard.
- Access to the SAFe community where professionals can find diverse knowledge from various SAFe experts.
Does StarAgile provide candidates with study materials for SAFe Agilist certification training?
StarAgile provides SAFe Agilist course materials to the candidates, which they can read before the training starts to understand the Lean-Agile framework's methodologies. The SAFe 5.1 certification study material prepares candidates for the course, and they can refer to the material before the exam to refresh the course.
Can a candidate attend a demo in Hyderabad before enrolling on the SAFe Agilist certification training course?
Yes, StarAgile provides an option for candidates to undertake a demo class. Candidates can gauge the level of training in the demo class before enrolling in the course.
What topics are covered in the SAFe Agilist course?
The topics covered in the leading SAFe Agilist certification are
- Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Learning about Lean-Agile theory.
- Understanding SAFe principles.
- Learn about Program Increment (PI) planning.
- Exploring, executing, and releasing values
- Learn to implement Lean-Agile in companies.
- Empowerment of a lean portfolio.
- Preparing large solutions
- Tips and tricks to clear the SAFe Agile Certification exam.
What is the payment procedure for the SAFe Agilist course?
Payment can be made through net banking, debit card, credit card, cash, cheque, and mobile wallets for the SAFe Agilist certification training.
Who should undertake the SAFe Agilist training in Hyderabad?
The following professionals can undertake SAFe Agilist training in Hyderabad.
- Company Executives.
- Product owner.
- Product manager.
- Scrum master.
- Program manager.
- Project manager.
- Release train engineers.
- Solution architects.
- Program consultants.
- DevOps team.
- Portfolio manager.
- Software engineer.
Are two days of SAFe Agilist certification training enough for the SAFe examination?
Yes, the 2-day training is enough to cover the entire SAFe certification training. It covers all the topics under the SAFe course with a practical approach, case studies, and real-life experiences, making the session interactive. The SPC from StarAgile covers all topics with years of SAFe Agilist training experience.
Is SAFe still in demand in 2022?
SAFe is more systematic and organized than the conventional software delivery approach. Additionally, the SAFe Agile Certification is globally recognised, and companies are looking to hire SAFe Agile certified professionals.
Is SAFe Agile Certification/Agile SAFe certification/SAFe certification Agile the same?
Yes, all mean the same SAFe Agile Certification.
Does Scaled Agile offer SAFe online classes?
Yes. Scaled Agile recognizes several institutes like StarAgile to provide 2-day training of both classroom(offline)/ live virtual to interested candidates. The SAFe 5.1 certification training takes place for 8 hours per day for two days. The SAFe 5.1 certification training is mandatory as the attendance is sent to Scaled Agile, after which the link for the exam is sent to the candidates.
What is SAFe Agilist course certification?
The SAFe Agilist training provides candidates with the Lean-Agile methodologies that are highly popular among companies all over. The training equips the candidate to manage the team, distribute the tasks evenly, and deliver the projects on time. Companies face an issue with collaborations, distribution of projects, and delivery. For professionals with SAFe 5.1 certification, the complications are resolved, thus making it a popular project management certification worldwide.
What do the SAFe Agilist training registration fees include?
The registration fees include
- 2-day classroom training.
- SAFe Agilist training material.
- Scaled Agile membership for one year.
- Lunch on both days of training.
- SAFe certification exam fees.
What skills will a professional learn after undergoing the SAFe Agilist course?
The skills acquired are the following:
- Implementing Lean-Agile software & system in the corporate world.
- Learn to identify value stream.
- Design & execute Agile Release Train (ART).
- SAFe values and principles.
- Learn to improve the Lean-Agile framework skills.
- Know about releasing on demand with DevOps.
- Implementation of Lean-Agile methodologies in companies.
- Efficient team management.
What is the validity of SAFe Agile Certification?
The validity of the SAFe 5.1 certification is one year. After a year, professionals need to register for renewal by filling in the details on the Scaled Agile website and paying the renewal fee of $100.
What are the advantages of the one-year membership from Scaled Agile?
The primary benefit of membership with Scaled Agile is that it allows interaction with the worldwide SAFe community, where individuals discuss, share knowledge, and stay updated with the changing trends in the industry.
How much time does it take to receive the results of the SAFe examination?
The SAFe 5.1 certification exam results will be displayed on the screen after the exam completion. The results are displayed immediately after the exam as it is an online exam. If the candidate has cleared the exam, the SAFe Agile Certification will arrive in some weeks.
What are SEUs and PDUs?
SEU stands for Scrum Educational Units provided by Scrum Alliance. The SEUs can be obtained by undergoing the SAFe training from a reputed institute like StarAgile. The candidate can appear for the exam after successfully completing the training. They are used to certify the contribution toward the Agile Scrum framework. The SEUs are important as they are needed to renew SAFe Agile Certification. The candidate is awarded 16 SEUs after the completion of training.
PDU stands for Professional Development Units offered by the Project Management Institute. The PMP training institute provides 16 PDUs after successfully completing the PMP training.
What is the average salary of a professional with leading SAFe Agilist certification?
A professional who has cleared the SAFe Agilist course is in a bigger salary bracket. The average salary ranges from Rs. 16,00,000 to Rs. 22,50,000 per annum.
Is StarAgile partnered with Scaled Agile INC?
StarAgile is a bronze-level partner of Scaled Agile INC and has been recognised as the leading partner to provide SAFe Agilist training.
How many questions are there in the SAFe exam?
Forty-five (45) multiple choice questions must be answered within 90 minutes for the SAFe Agile Certification exam.
Can anyone give the SAFe exam without SAFe Agilist certification training?
No. Scaled Agile has made the 2-day classroom/ virtual mandatory to appear for the exam. The training institute sends the training attendance to Scaled Agile, and the exam link is sent to the candidate.
What are the new framework guidelines included in the SAFe 5.1 certification?
The new guidelines included in the SAFe 5.1 certification are
- New operational and development value streams.
- Advice on implementation of Lean-Agile principles in technical and business domains.
How many attempts are allowed to clear the SAFe Agilist course exam?
Candidates are allowed four attempts to clear the exam. The candidates must pay a fee of $50 for each exam attempt after the first attempt.