1. Why should I register with StarAgile for Kanban training?+
StarAgile is the pioneer institute and has AKT’s (Accrediated Kanban Trainers) for the KMP-1 training course delivery. StarAgile has close to 2 decades of experience in training various professionals. Kanban training is delivered by StarAgile’s expert consultants who are certified and have work experience in the industry for more than 20 years.
2. What is Kanban Management Professional-1?+
Kanban Management Professional is a 2-day training and certification course by Lean Kanban University. The StarAgile training institute along with LKU delivers training and after the training, you will get the certification as Kanban Management Professional-1 from Lean Kanban University. The course consists of the understanding the Kanban systems design, Kanban system implementation, and STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban), etc.
3. Why Kanban Management Professional -1 certification high in demand?+
The KMP1 certification is in high demand because it leverages the understanding, implementation, and execution of the Kanban systems to get the optimization, improve the work or the product, or the services flow through various processes. You use the process flow pull methods, queuing methods and the flow bring enormous benefits in reducing the waste by waste management and benefits in terms of profits. The KMP-1 professional in the industry perform better and increases the process efficiency when compared to other certifications or non-certified candidates.
4. Career benefits by doing KMP1 Certification?+
The career benefits of doing the Kanban certification are immense,
- You ensure that the team performance is optimized
- You show leadership skills in optimizing the workflow and that incurs a high profit.
- You can command a high salary when compared to other certified candidates and other non-certified candidates.
- Your efforts to implementing the Kanban systems by doing the Kanban certification bring you credibility, efficiency, and command high respect within the team and in the industry.
5. What skills you will learn after Kanban management professional certification?+
The skills that you learn after the KMP1 certification are as follows
- Comprehending the Visual methods of Kanban systems
- Understand and implement STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban)
- Improving and optimizing the process flow
- Value add to the product flow or the services by bringing in the improvement in quality
- Reduce waste in the process
- Apply pull methods, queuing, and improved flow in the processes.
- Increase the quality of output by focusing on the products as well as the processes
- Reduce the processing time by applying Kanban pull methods.
6. What is the Average Salary for Kanban Management professional-1?+
The average salary for KMP-1 professional is approximately $115,073
7. Who should take this KMP-1 training?+
The candidates or professionals who want to build a career in process optimization, workflow analysis and want to improve the process thus the output by applying Kanban systems are advised to take the Kanban Course and get certified.
8. What are the Prerequisites for Kanban training online?+
There are no prerequisites, however, you just need to have read the 2 books in "Kanban" by David J Anderson and/or "Kanban from the Inside" by Mike Burrows.
9. What is the certification Process for Kanban certification?+
You must have to attend the 2-day course offered by a certified training provider such as StarAgile and complete the assignments and course work and then you will get the course completion certification from the Lean Kanban University.
10. Exam Pattern for Kanban Management Professional certification?+
There are no exams for KMP-1 However you need to attend the 2-day course, and answer all the assignments provided during the course to get certified.
11. How many years of KMP-1 certification is valid?+
The KMP-1 certification is valid for a lifetime.
12. What certification will I receive after completing the KMP-1 training?+
You will receive the Kanban Management Professional certification after the course completion.
13. Is the KMP-1 certification fee included in the kanban course fee?+
Yes, the course fee consists of a certification fee as well.
14. Can someone take KMP-1 certification without training?+
No, the 2 days of training is mandatory to receive the KMP1 certification
15. What are the benefits of a lifetime membership with Kanban University?+
After completing the training and getting certified you become a lifetime member of Kanban university. This will provide you an opportunity to stay connected with Kanban community members and enhance your skills. You will also be listed in the LKU Alumni Directory.
16. How should I renew my Kanban certification?+
There is no need to renew the Kanban certification as it is valid for a lifetime.
17. How many attempts do I have to pass the KMP-1 Certification?+
You must attend the 2 days of mandatory course training and complete all the assignments to receive the certification.
18. How long does it take to receive a KMP-1 certificate from Kanban University?+
On completing the Kanban training online, Staragile will help you get registered with LKU, and then you will get the certificate of completion from the Kanban University. This may take a few weeks and you can download the certificate.
19. Does Lean Kanban University offer online classes for KMP-1 certification?+
Yes, LKU offers virtual or online classes. They deliver the classes through their partner institutes such as StarAgile.
20. What does the registration fee include?+
The registration fee consists of a 2-day course training fee and certification fee.
21. Payment Procedure?+
Visit the StarAgile website and make an inquiry for the scheduled dates and make payment in any of the following modes.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallets / NEFT