1. About SAFe certification?+
Agile Methodology has been the most successful and has been applicable to a wide range of companies around the world. However, the teams have been facing challenges and difficulties during collaborations due to several factors such as distributed team, geographical factors, etc. To further keep implementing the best of the methods, the Scaled Agile Framework was being introduced.
Scaled Agile Framework has extensively helped a lot of organizations to overcome the problems of challenges that occurred due to several reasons such as distributed and complex teams, geographical challenges. Complex and distributed teams were easily able to adapt and deliver using this framework.
Now, speaking specifically about SAFe Certification. SAFe is a Scaled Agile Framework, that lets the complex teams, easily adapt the Agile transformation at the enterprise level. This enables enterprise-level deliverables in the shortest lead time.
2. What is Covered in SAFe Agile certification?+
In SAFe Agilist certification 2-day session is held to cover topics such as introducing the SAFe, embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset. Further, the training dives deep into the SAFe Principles and many more details.
Below are the details of the topics covered:
1. Introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
2. Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
3. Understanding SAFe Principles
4. Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
5. Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
6. Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
7. Empowering a Lean Portfolio
8. Building Large Solutions
9. Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
3. Why SAFe certification in Bangalore high in demand?+
SAFe Agile Certification has so far become the largely demanded certification for implementing the Lean-Agile processes at the enterprise level. It not only gives you a salary hike, but it is globally recognized as well.
As the markets and industries are growing day by day, the trend of working from different geographical regions is increasing. Having complex teams work and collaborate together while being in different geographical regions has always been a great challenge for large enterprises. SAFe not only solves this challenge, but the Lean-Agile approach has given the organizations a great amount of success in the past by delivering the results in the shorted lead time.
These were some of the major factors on the increasing demand for SAFe over the years.
4. What are the Career Benefits in Store for you or Opportunities for SAFe Certified Professionals?+
If you want to work for large enterprises, this is the most demanding certification nowadays.
Below are some of the benefits to list from SAFe Agile Training:
1. Stand out from the crowd: It lets a professional stand out from the crowd, and being certified ensures better knowledge of implementing the process while working at an enterprise level.
2. Salary Hikes: One of the major reasons has always been a salary hike. A certified professional is always the one who gets the most benefit in terms of salary.
3. Global recognition: SAFe Certification is globally recognized and gives you an opportunity to work globally for large enterprises
4. Fast Deliverables: Having a great knowledge of Lean-Agile always help with fast deliverables
5. What is the average Salary for SAFe® Agilist?+
In India, SAFe® Agilist can earn an average remuneration of ranging from 16LPA for a Senior Software to 22.5 LPA for Agile coach
6. What skills you will learn after SAFe® Training in Bangalore?+
From SAFe training, participants can gain below the skills
• Implementing Lean-Agile software and systems in enterprise-level
• Learn to identify value stream and design & execute Agile Release Train (ART)
• One will learn SAFe values & Principles and can apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile ideologies to the roles and practices of SAFe.
• Learn how to uplift your Lean-Agile management skills
• Will be well acquainted with releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Implementation of Lean Portfolio Management in the organization successfully
• For managers & senior managers, it can give them skills to build Agile Milestones and Roadmaps, as well as the plans that enable them to achieve goals for project and organization
• Complete the course of training resulting in SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
7. Who should take SAFe® Agile Certification in Bangalore?+
All the professionals who wish to advance their careers into Agile and who wish to learn about SAFe framework should take up SAFe Agile Certification in Bangalore. So few roles that will benefit from SAFe® Certification are as follows:
• Executive Leaders, Directors, VPs and higher management in the Organization
• Product Owner and Product Manager
• Scrum Master
• Program Manager and Project Manager
• Solution Architects
• Release Train Engineer
• DevOps Team
• Program Consultant
• Software Engineer
• Process lead, PMO, and Portfolio Managers
8. Prerequisites for SAFe® Agilist Certification?+
Good to have better and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum. 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management is recommended
9. Certification Process for SAFe® Agilist Certification?+
Professionals who wish to pursue SAFe® Agilist Certification must undergo 2-day SAFe® training in Bangalore with top rated and reputed Institute like StarAgile. Once you have done with SAFe® training, you are eligible to give Certification exam. But we would recommend practicing online mock up exams on SAFe® Agilist basis the training that you have attended before you attempt the certification exam, so that you can measure your hold on the subject matter. Once you gain enough confidence and knowledge on SAFe Agile, you can move ahead with the exam by clicking on the link provided to you by the Scaled Agile after you complete registration and your training attendance is marked by the Institute.
10. SAFe® Agilist Certification Exam questions and answers Pattern?+
The SAFe® Agilist Assessment is a 1.5 hrs or 90 minutes long online examination which is to be attempted after successful completion of the training. There would be 45 multiple choice questions or MCQs. One must manage to score minimum marks of 34 out of 45 which comes upto 75% in order to pass the SAFe® Agilist Certification.
11. How many years SAFe® Certification is valid?+
The Validity period of SAFe® certification is of one year or 365 days from the date on which you have received your certification. After a year, there is a need to renew the certification by paying minimal amount of USD 100.
12. Is 2 days SAFe® training in Bangalore is enough to take up SAFe® certification?+
Usually 2 day SAFe® training in Bangalore is enough to train professionals on SAFe fundamentals, processes and Practices. The reason being, StarAgile do not believe in training people by running through the lengthy PPTs. Rather, StarAgile trains you with lot of fun activities, practical knowledge and by giving real life scenarios.
13. What certification will I receive after completing the SAFe training in Bangalore?+
On successful completion of SAFe training in Bangalore, Candidates will receive following:
Attendees who pass the SAFe certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Agilist certificate issued by Scaled Agile- an Authorized body for SAFe Certifications.
• A SAFe Agilist digital symbol to endorse your triumph online
• A certified membership of one-year as a SAFe Agilist using which you can access the SA Community
• A SAFe Agilist certification practice manual with your score in SAFe Agilist certification
• Access to a diversity of knowledge bases or resources to assist SAFe certified professionals throughout their stint in SAFe world.
14. Is SAFe® Agilist Certification fee included in the SAFe® course fee?+
Yes, it is included. StarAgile have renowned SAFe® Program Consultants, usually charge you amount which includes both SAFe® Training in Bangalore as well as the SAFe® Certification charges. So no need to spend extra money on certification separately. It will be taken care in the amount you paid to the Institute.
15. Can someone take SAFe® certification/exam without training?+
Unfortunately, No.2 day training session on SAFe® Agilist is mandatory to be attended. Only after completion of Training you can take up SAFe® Agilist Certification.
16. What are the benefits of the one-year membership with Scaled Agile?+
The benefits of one-year membership with Scaled Agile is that you can get free access to the Scaled Agile Community group consisting of all the experts of SAFe® where you can discuss and share your knowledge and techniques of SAFe® Agile Practices
17. Are SAFe® Agile Certification / Agile SAFe® Certification / SAFe® Certification Agile same?+
Yes, all the certifications are same. It does not matter whether you call it SAFe® Certification, SAFe® Agilist Certification, Leading SAFe® Certification, Agile SAFe® Certificaion, SAFe® Certification Agile, SAFe® Certification course, and Lean Agile Certification. All are one
18. Does StarAgile provides SAFe® Agilist Certification exam Dumps?+
StarAgile provides study material which is to be read before starting up the training to gauge and understand the fundamentals of Agile Methodologies - Scrum and SAFe® framework, Reading this study material is important because based on it, you can prepare yourself on what to expect from the training and come up with your own questionnaire.
19. How should I renew my SAFe® Certification?+
One can renew the SAFe® Certification after completion of 1 year. To renew professionals should login to Scaled Agile then enter credentials which was used to create the account. Use the same login credentials and click on the renewal link to pay fees of $100 to increase the validity of their credential for an additional 1 year from the date of your existing expiration
20. How many attempts do I have to pass the SAFe Certification?+
The Certification and Training cost that you pay to the Training institute is for the first attempt which needs to be done within 30 days of training. However, even if you fail in the exam, you can reattempt for exam with minimal fees of USD 50. There will be 4 attempts allowed per candidate with certain cooling period between each attempt.
21. How long does it take to receive SAFe® Agile Certification exam results?+
After you have successfully completed the SAFe® training in Chennai and you have appeared for the online SAFe® certification exam, you will receive your exam results immediately after 90 minutes or completion of your exam.
22. Does Scaled Agile offer SAFe® training online classes for SAFe® certification?+
Scaled Agile Academy has made a mandatory to attend 2- day classroom training which should be 8 hours per day. So as per their rules and regulations, one must mandatorily attend this classroom training before taking up the certification exam. Hence it is not possible to attend online class. Also, StarAgile marks the attendance of the trainees on the Scaled Agile Academy site which is one of the pre-requisites to the certification exam.
23. Can I attend a demo session before the SAFe® training?+
Yes, one can attend demo session depending upon the Training Institute you are choosing. If a Training Institute Provides the demo session, then you can go ahead and attend it. StarAgile do provide the demo training session before actual training. So what are you waiting for? Rush in today itself and grab this opportunity.
24. Who are the instructors for SAFe® Agilist training in Bangalore?+
The instructors of SAFe® Agilist training in Bangalore are SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs) who are eligible for conducting SAFe® Agilist Training. Also, these Trainers are skilled Professionals with more than 20 years of industry experience. They are expertise in Agile – Scrum processes, practices and techniques.
25. Do you provide any training material for SAFe® Agilist Course?+
Yes, StarAgile provides hard copy of the SAFe® training material on the first day of SAFe training in Chennai which you can refer for SAFe certification exam.
26. What is SEUs and PDUs?+
SEU stands for Scrum Educational Units. SEU are obtainable by Scrum Alliance. SEU can be obtained by undergoing the training program with the Training Institute before appearing for the certification exam. SEUs are useful to authenticate to contribute to the Agile Scrum Framework, its principles and values. These SEUs are required for renewing your Scrum related certifications. So for every renewal, it is required to earn these SEUs. With successful completion of SAFe Agilist training program, you can obtain 16 SEUs in your Kitty.
Similarly, PDUs stands for Professional Development Unit. PDUs are obtainable by the Project Management Institute. Just like SEUs, with successful completion of SAFe Agilist training program, you can obtain 16 PDUs in your Kitty.
27. What does registration fee include?+
Registration fee is inclusive of SAFe® Certification exam fee, 2-day Classroom Training Program fees, SAFe® Training material, Scaled Agile membership for one year and lunch on both days.
28. Payment Procedure?+
Payment can be done either by cash, Online payment or Netbanking, using debit or credit card or using mobile wallets.