1. Jenkins certification provides an edge in your career as you master the right way to control and automate software development.
2. After attending Jenkins training you gain the confidence to apply Jenkins, create jobs, use the plugins, and many more which will make you just not perform in the interview but offers hands-on experience.
3. The course will test your skills and provide you with the confidence to achieve your career goals. During the training, you learn to build, deploy and automate projects thus making you an expert continuous integration space which is the revolving word in the IT business
4. You can start your career as a fresher after becoming a certified Jenkins engineer and your starting pay is 5 LPA. Can you believe as a fresher? Yes it is possible but it all depends on where you choose your training and how you perform in the interview
5. You connect with industry experts and thus learn many practical aspects of using Jenkins within few days which experienced professionals can learn after years of working.
6. You can get a chance to work on projects and thus you gain practical experience and confidence as well.
7. Connecting with the like community will increase your chances of getting a job and also feel good to get doubts clarified even after landing in a job
8. You become a Java expert when you become a certified Jenkins engineer because Jenkins is written in Java and the course will extensively train you with the working knowledge of Java
9. In short, you earn reputation, recognition, remuneration, and respect in the market.