Transformation Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Mentor| Lean, Agile, Scrum, SAFe | Agile Conference Organizer
Vineet has been in the IT services and products industry for over 20 years. He has taken up various management and leadership roles for clients primarily in the USA and Europe.
Vineet is a firm believer in Agile, and an Agile Trainer and Coach by “profession and passion”. An avid learner and a facilitator of learning, Vineet has been assisting enterprises and individuals in becoming truly Agile. His experiences in delivery and his expertise in transformational coaching has aided delivery teams in seamlessly creating and adapting to collaboration-based work environments grounded in Lean- Agile values and principles, and modern Project Management techniques.
With several industry accreditations under his belt, Vineet is pursuing his passion to spread the right Agile Mind-set by conducting public and private workshops on various subjects under Agile umbrella. Vineet has trained or certified over 3,500 professionals. Vineet also organises multiple events under the meet-up group "Agile Professionals Network". He is the conference chair for the Pune Agile UnConference (PAUC).
Key Professional Engagements – last 5 years:
Corporate Training engagements:
▪ Clients of ProVise Management Consultancy, Dubai [SAFe Scrum Master]
▪ Hexaware, (USA, Mumbai, Chennai) [Multiple Scaling Agile Workshops. Over 200 participants]
▪ PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Bengaluru [Multiple Leading SAFe Workshops. Over 100 participants]
▪ Biralsoft Limited, (Noida, Pune) [Multiple Leading SAFe Workshops]
▪ Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd [Agile Leadership, Scrum Master, Scrum Developer Workshops]
▪ Oracle Financial Software Services (OFSS) – Mumbai, Pune
Agile coaching / Consulting Engagements:
➢ Honeywell, Bengaluru; Mastek, Mumbai; Motifworks, Pune; ArezzoSky, Pune; Varian Medical Systems Pune; Decos Software, Pune
Vineet’s Speaking Engagements: (in reverse chronological order)
▪ Guest Speaker for Under-grad students at MIT-WPU, Pune. Addressed over 250 students.
▪ Panellist for AgileNxt Conference at Globant (March, 2019) – 220+ attendees
▪ Panellist for Agile Gurugram Conference (January, 2019) – 75+ attendees
▪ Opening Keynote Speech at Agile Conference at General Mills, Mumbai (August, 2018) – 300+ attendees
▪ Opening Keynote Speech at Agile Conference at John Deere, Pune – 200+ attendees
▪ Keynote Speech at Agile Conference at Geometric Software, Pune – 100+ attendees
▪ Guest speaker for Capgemini Agile COP
▪ Speaker at internal Agile forums at HSBC Pune and Sterlite Pune
▪ Keynote speaker at Agile Conference Amdocs, Pune – 100+ attendees
▪ Guest speaker at Agile Testing Alliance (ATA) meetup 2015, Pune – 50+ attendees
▪ Speaker at DiscussAgile Conference 2015, Delhi – 80+ attendees
Please click the button below and share required info with us and join with StarAgile team.