StarAgile does publish guest posts from individuals and authors.
Here are some guidelines to make sure that your guest post pitch is more likely to be accepted.
- We don’t publish any articles which are not related to Agile and Project Management related topics.
- Don’t let your article read like Wikipedia. (Use some side headings)
- The Primary objective should be knowledge sharing and not the link. A good quality post relevant to our readers will naturally attract backlinks.
- Guest Post Should be 800-1300 words.
- Share your Linkedin profile as well so that we will attach it with your article.
- An image should be related to your article.
- Content should be unique and it should not be copied from any other websites or blogs.
- After submitting article, it may take 4-5 days for our editorial team to review the article. Then we will inform whether article is approved or not.
Be prepared for edits and/or feedback. Guest posts are rarely accepted exactly as they are submitted. It’s normally the ends of articles that are the problem. Following these guidelines (and working on your closing paragraph) will increase the chances of your post being accepted and published quickly.