SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC)
▪ Vikas has over 15 years of industry experience, with 13 years of global process training & consulting for IT, ITES, Software and financial organizations.
▪ His expertise spans across various areas like Lean and Agile Methods, CMMI, Product & Project Management, Six Sigma, Quality Management, Metrics & Analytics.
▪ Practicing leader in Lean Agile, DevOps, Six Sigma methodologies for various global engagements across US, Europe and Asia Pacific and enabled. His consulting, training & advisory services led to work closely with business leadership teams, managers, operation teams and third-party vendors.
▪ Brings in diversified skill set varying from software development in early days of career to leading various programs/ initiatives therein providing broader perspective to understand & address business challenges.
▪ Have transformed huge product development teams to Agile scrum & delivered more than 250 projects globally of varying size & complexity using Lean, Agile, Six Sigma and CMMI methodologies and best practices.
▪ Scaled Agile Program Consultant (V4.5),
▪ Scaled Agile Scrum Master (SSM V4.5 Instructor)
▪ Scaled Agile Product Owner (SPO 4.5 Instructor)
▪ Certified Scrum Professional, (Scrum alliance, U.S)
▪ Disciplined Agile Delivery practitioner, (2.0)
▪ Kanban Management Professional – II (LKU, U.S)
▪ Certified Product Manager (AIPMM, U.S)
▪ Certified Scrum Product Owner & Certified Scrum Master (Scrum alliance, U.S)
▪ Project Management Professional
▪ Certified Quality Manager/ Organizational Excellence (ASQ, U.S)
▪ BPM Professional
▪ PRINCE2 Practitioner (U.K Accredited)
▪ Six Sigma Black Belt (AIQM, UK)