Certified Scrum Trainer
Kamlesh Ravlani is Certified Scrum Trainer CST, a Scrum practitioner, an Agile / LeSS Coach, and Leadership Mentor.
He coaches and Trains CXOs, Managers and Scrum Teams to improved agility and effectiveness. Passionate to help people grow.
Kamlesh has trained over 6000+ professional on Scrum.
He has been leading teams for over 1.5 decade now and lately been focusing on building hyper-productive teams. The agile teams he has 'served have ranged between 7 to 100+ team members working on large-scale product development usually distributed over multiple geographies.
Two of his projects were designed to deliver maximum customer value with a one day Sprint. Releasing a production build and getting customer feedback every single day while developing brand new application.
He coaches and trains Senior leaders, Product Owners, ScrumMasters and teams. Areas of his interest are, building and coaching hyper-productive leadership teams, enterprise transformation and simplification, Agile Mindset and coaching using positive psychology.
Certified Scrum Master Course Content
· Agile Mindset: CultivatingAgile Mindset. Agile values and 12 principles which form the overarching ideaof becoming Agile. Group exercise.
· Scrum Values: Focus, Courage, Commitment, Openness and Respect.Build High Trust levels in your team. Group Activity
· Scrum Foundation: Empiricism - Transparency, Inspection andAdaptation.
· Scrum Framework: The Accountabilities, Artifacts and Events
· Accountabilities: The Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers
· Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment,
· Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review andSprint Retrospective.
· ScrumMaster Role Deep Dive: Group Exercises to explore theScrumMaster role, responsibilities and challenges.
· Facilitation: Learn facilitation techniques useful for theScrum Master by experiencing and taking part in 40 techniques. Apply any ofthose at your work / with your team right away from Monday.
· Scrum Master as a Coach: Coaching Skills a Scrum Master shoulddevelop, Role of a Scrum Master as a Coach.
· Scrum Master as a True-Leader: Leadership in context toScrum. Experience the characteristics of True-Leadership in action throughRole-Plays.
· Real-World Scenarios, Case Study.
- Scrum Values
- Empirical Process Control
- Agile Mindset
- Elements of Scrum Framework
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Team,
- The Product Owner, Developers, Scrum Master
- Scrum Master's Service to the PO, ST, Org
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Definition of Done
- Facilitation Techniques (Recap)
- Scrum Master as a Coach
- CSM Certification and Next steps
Forany queries reach us at +91- 80502 05233 / +91-89514 68937 or write us on[email protected]