Ashwini is a Management consultant, corporate trainer and mentor in the field of Project management, Business analysis and Quality management delivering training and consulting services across many countries in various industries.
She plays a key role in enabling organizations to strengthen project management processes through training, mentoring and consulting for setting up Project Management Office (PMO); to design and implement quality management system following models/frameworks like CMMI, ISO 9001-2008 and six sigma methodologies.
Ashwini has about total of 27+ years of rich work experience - 9+ years in Software quality assurance and quality control and 5+ years in manufacturing industry and 13+ years as consultant and trainer. She has worked with organizations such as Motorola, Kshema Technologies, Honeywell and MindTree. Having worked extensively in Project management and Quality management area, Ashwini has played major roles in leading PMO, managing team size of 45+ in a data processing project, process definition and sustenance of Quality Management Systems in these organizations. Few activities to highlight are:
• Lead Project Management Office (PMO) enabling PM specific activities like estimation and tracking in large programs
• Project Management competency improvement activities across organization
• Strengthen size estimation using Function Point Analysis (FPA) across organization
• Strengthen processes for a geographically distributed teams, operating at various process maturity levels in a product line for Pulp, Paper and Printing industry
• SEPG activities – Lead Metrics Based Management Program in the organization; integration of Six Sigma in the software processes and implementation
Trained around 5400+ professionals in total, she has conducted specifically PMP exam preparation course for approximately 3486 professionals in 280 training sessions across various countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Bahrain, Oman, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
She has delivered training and/or consulting services in organizations like Accenture Services India, Airtel Dhaka Ltd., Cisco India, Fiserv India, General Mills, HSBC, Metlife, Microsoft Corporation India, NDS, Royal Bank of Scotland, Shell, SLASSCOM, Target, VMWare, Sapura Kencana, Biocon, Societe Generale, Cap Gemini, Caterpillar, Mann-Hummel, ATOS, Amadeus, Procter & Gamble, Alstom, SWIFT, Fidelity Investments.
Ashwini is certified as:
• Project Management Professional by PMI®
• Instructor PMP Authorized Training Partner by PMI®
• PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner by PMI®
• Professional Scrum Master 1 by Scrum.org
• Business Relationship Management Professional, BRMP® by BRM Institute
• DevOps Foundation® by DevOps Institute• Certified Six Sigma Champion by Systonomy
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by Honeywell.
She holds a post-graduate degree in Master of Arts – Sociology. She has been recognized by Software Process Improvement Network (SPIN), Bangalore for her contributions to Software Process Improvement - Special Interest Group (SPI-SIG), an off-shoot of SPIN, Bangalore
Please click the button below and share required info with us and join with StarAgile team.