Top 10 Reasons to do Scrum Master Certification
- January 21, 2019
- Posted by: star
- Category: scrum master certification
It is very crucial for job seekers to get understand which credentials are the most sought that will impress hiring managers and will make you stand out among a bunch of other thousands job seekers. Past decade, the most common certification which gained momentum across various industries is the Scrum Master Certification. To be effective, Scrum Masters are expected to understand Scrum Concepts, practices extremely well. Employers rely on proof of qualifications before hiring Scrum Master.
Certification helps in resolving the verification issue. In Such scenarios Certified Scrum Master Certifications comes handy.
Certified Scrum Master commonly known as CSM is a certification given by the Scrum Alliance which is a non-profit organization founded in 2001. Certificate is given those who have attended the 2 days class course and successfully cleared on online test which is MCQ i.e. Multiple-Choice Quiz.
CSM Training gives a better understanding of Scrum and what it means to be a scrum Master.
Below is the list of reason to do a Scrum Master Certification:
1. Most Sought After Certification by the IT Industry and Recruiters: There is no doubt that Certified Scrum master is the most after certification in 2017. It is the comes with significant financial benefits. In 2017, Business Insider and USA today listed Scrum Master as on the highest Paying jobs in America
2. Certified Scrum Master are known for Delivering value and top notch quality of the Product to the customers: 71% of the Executives agree that delivering value to the customer is their highest priority. Organizations chooses Scrum to deliver more value to the customer. Further survey by State of Scrum 2017-18 mentioned that 85% respondents say Scrum continues to improve quality of life. Below are the statistics from State of Scrum 2017-18 reports which surely gives us a reason to become Scrum Certified.
97% respondents will continue to use Scrum in the future
78% are likely to recommend Scrum to colleagues, friends and other professionals
55% of projects within the organization are Scrum projects
3. Staying relevant in Job Market: To be Marketable one must stand out in job market against his peers. Certification in Scrum Master just does that for you. It shows your agile mindset and knowledge that you are expected to posses. Organization which user scrum in their projects will prefer a person who has the requisite knowledge.
4. Gateway to Scrum Experts: A Certified Scrum Master is allowed to join a community recognized for Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement and adopt best practices across the globe. Scrum Community serves as a wealth of knowledge and a provide great guidance
5. Assist in acquiring New Projects: The more the number of Certified Scrum Master the better it is to win new projects who are looking for certified professionals. Potential clients will be more comfortable in awarding new projects to organization that have Certified Scrum Master as such people are known for delivering value and quality product to the clients.
6. Shows your commitment to learn new things: Companies always looks for people who are ready the unlearn the old thing and in learning newer things. Certification in Scrum Master shows one’s commitment for continuous learning and the initiative to obtain Scrum and Agile-related Certifications. Such personality traits are always appreciated by organization like to see in Scrum Master
7. Transparency: Certified Scrum Master has the authority to know everything about the project. Transparency helps the team members to identify the issues regarding the projects. It encourages face to face communication which in turn reduces the miscommunications and also helps team in delivery of the product on schedule. It helps in identify the risk if any to the project and ensures quick response accordingly. Here Risk is owned by Scrum Master and his team member which is review time and again. Thus Scrum reduces the risk of failing a project.
8. Improvement in Return on Investment: As stated earlier, scrum reduces the risk of failing a project which in turn increase return on investment for the stakeholders. Regular feedback session from all stakeholders ensures accuracy of project deliverables. It also helps in correction to projects if any at an initial stage itself which is less costly and less time consuming.
9. Savings in the form of Time and of Course Money: Using Scrum, tasks are performed in a systematic way which in turn helps in saving time and money. 15 Minutes daily meet up ensures a proper update on the ongoing project the road block that team may or is facing. Such meeting, results not only in faster delivering of projects but also the quality of the project is not compromise.
10. Customer Satisfaction: Satisfying customer is always a top priority for any organization. As the saying goes “Customer is the King” he needs to be kept happy. Below are the points which do exactly the same thing
- Transparency and flexibility in project
- Regular updates on project
- Reduces chance of failure of project
- Increase in Return on Investment
- Delivering of products with schedule and of the desired quality
Scrum Master Certification is easy but at the same time opens the door for a rewarding career path. Meeting company goals is the most and desired expectation of any company. This Certification does the same.
With all the above benefits, one must have understood the importance of getting CSM Certification. Besides this it is very important in choosing the right training institute which has a reputation of providing top notch training to professional seeking knowledge on Scrum and its artifacts.
Planning to become Certified Scrum Master(CSM)?
Now professionals can get Scrum master certification just in 2 days with StarAgile.
StarAgile is India’s top rated 4.9/5 scrum training institute with 100% pass track record.
We frequently conduct CSM training across India
CSM Training in Bangalore CSM Training in Pune
CSM Training in Mumbai CSM Training in Hyderabad
Our dedicated support team will help you in the process involved and providing necessary information to clarify your doubts
Just Call on below numbers at 8050205233 | 8951468937 or can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org