Key Features of
SAFe Agilist Training:
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- SAFe Agilist exam fee included
- 16 PDUs from PMI
- Hard copy of the course material
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Sample Test Questions available
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Jayaprakash Prabhakar(Safe Specilaist)
- A seasoned & passionate trainer and coach in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 19 years of rich experience in software development, testing and agile coaching.
- Currently dedicating JP’s efforts to transform software enterprises from traditional to Agile methodology. He played various roles like Coach, Quality Leader, Engineering Leader, Developer & Mentor. He is well equipped to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He has trained over 1000 professionals and coached 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He won over dozen prestigious awards.
- He has various certifications like CSM, CSPO, CSP, CAL & SPC on Agile space.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He has significant experience in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Lean Start-up, Engineering practices, Product Quality, Leadership, Software Development & Testing.
Srikrishna Joshi(Safe Program Consultant)
- A successful Agile Coach/Trainer with the 17+ years of industrial experience while working with IBM, Ca Technologies, CSC, Mahindra Satyam, Pega Systems, NTT Data and extensively travelled on Consulting/Business Development and Delivery assignments.
- Srikrishna has coached over 20+ Agile Teams to become Self Organizing and High Performing Teams.
- Seasoned coach on Agile Methodologies and have the experience of running several Corporate and Public Workshops on Agile (PMI-ACP, Scrum), Scaled Agile Frameworks.
- Provides best combination of Client IT Delivery experience and Project Methodology, Extreme Programming (XP) Engineering Practices.ce.
- Led many large initiatives and helped assist organizations in influencing their mind-set change to agility and value creation.
- A passionate coach to teams on delivering products that delight their customers, enabling business results, and in creating a joyful workplace where people love to work..
- Hosted many Technology Conferences, Webinars and a passionate speaker at various Agile Conferences on Project Management
- Cofounder and Board member of Agile Consulting Organizations, IT Start-ups Hyderabad
- Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified Agile Leadership(CAL-1)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/li>
- PMI-Project management professional (PMP)
- PMI-Project management professional (PMP)
- EXIN Agile Scrum Master Certified
Core Competencies – Agile Coaching:
- Leadership: Driving Strategic Goals- the Agile Way
- Funding Agile Release Trains/Programs
- Funding Agile Release Trains/Programs
- (Management) Re-org for Agility
- (Management) Re-org for Agility
- (Management) Re-org for Agility
What is SAFe?
Agile is extensively utilized for small Scrum set ups mostly single Scrum team, not very intricate systems and for small projects. Having said that, one question that is popping up our my mind is, Then Does Agile or Scrum support larger squads across all geographies and at enterprise level? So, what do we do for larger teams and complex projects? What if a product is big and complex and we want to deploy more than one Scrum team to work on the single product? Let us learn answers to these questions further. For bigger teams to be worked on the same product at enterprise level, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) comes to our rescue.
SAFe summaries a method for growing Scrum to an enterprise level and addressing the issues at that level which a team-level method built on Scrum does not deal with.
SAFe overpowers one of the major downsides of Scrum that the teams may be more powerful and prolific. People tend to have a misunderstanding about SAFe i.e SAFe is not agile which is nothing but just a lack of Knowledge of the framework.
In a nutshell, we can understand SAFe as numerous Scrum Teams working together as small small teams in a single big team for a big Product. The scrum ceremonies continue to be same as it is in a small single scrum team. The lone change here is, here in SAFe, each Scrum Squad choices up different chore or piece of work, attend their stand up / daily Scrum call separately and then together attend one single stand up meeting / Daily Scrum Call called as “Scrum of Scrum”. At the closure of each Sprint, each scrum team’s task is combined and collaborated to showcase it as a singular piece of Product.
Why SAFe Certification?
To execute SAFe methodically and lengthily, one must undertake SAFe Agility training to allow an individual to practice SAFe methodology with Sound knowledge and utmost efficiency. SAFe Training can be done with StarAgile under the name SAFe 4.5 certification. In SAFe training and certification, we provide acquaintance required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead agile revolution within company using the Scaled Agile Framework and its fundamental values of flexibility, lean rational and product development movement. With SAFe certification, you become certified officially to practice SAFe as compared to non-certified Professional. As we see there is lot of demand for Agile Practices, one has to scale up and be prepared for the situation where in just a small Scrum Team may not be useful to execute complex projects, in such situations, Project Manager or an Agile Practitioner must have hands on SAFe, for which SAFe certification is very beneficial.
Objectives of the SAFe Training Course:
While Agile systems have been originated to be voluntarily relevant to small teams, many organizations today trending to work across collective teams, complex systems and different geographies. To handle such a scenario, agile applications often do not support to have the anticipated influence. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a comprehensive method for large-scale Agile project squads to perform an Agile transformation flawlessly. Application of Agile values and practices across all levels of an enterprise is the first footstep to move towards the change to SAFe. In SAFe Certification course, we will teach and make understand how SAFe framework smoothly coordinates the placement, teamwork, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise achievement.
Our 2-day SAFe training course will provide you the knowledge essential for becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to bring up the agile revolution within your enterprise by means of the Scaled Agile Framework and it fundamental principles of elasticity, lean rational and product development flow.
What Skills will you learn with SAFe Agilist Certification:
On completion of the workshop you will learn to:
- Establish how Lean, Agile, and Product Development transition become the basis of SAFe
- Implement SAFe to measure Lean development and Agile methodology in your enterprise
- Distinguish and implement a Lean-Agile Attitude and ideologies
- Continuously discover, adapt, arrange and release worth
- Authorize with a Lean Group
- Manage the growth of large solutions
- Boost up your Lean-Agile management skills
- Bring in a Lean-Agile revolution in your enterprise
- Complete the course of training followed by a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) certification examination
What are the Career benefits after SAFe certification?
One of the major benefits of SAFe Certification is that with this certification, one will have immense knowledge on lean Agile Values and can become a Strong Agile leader. Apart from this following are some more benefits of SAFe certification:
- SAFe®Agilist certification in PDF format
- SAFe® Agilist Certification’s digital symbol to endorse your achievement online
- You will get One-year affiliation to the SAFe Community Dais, which comprises admittance to the SA Community of Preparation
- Entree to Meetup clusters and events that tie you with further SAFe certified experts
- A diversity of education resources to help you throughout your SAFe ride.
- You will have extensive know about SAFe framework
- You will become expert in the process of Agile with SAFe Agilist role
- You will come across many job opportunities with SAFe Certification in terms of Role expansion
Why SAFe Certification training high in demand?
Since almost every company is transitioning into Agile now, every other individual is pursuing some or the other course in Agile. There are several courses and certification available in the market for Agile. But why only SAFe? We have already learnt the answer for this question in the above sections. Now the question is Why SAFE certification training is so popular and in demand? Let us check following reasons to understand that:
- With SAFe Agilist certification, you will be able to Manage Streams holding huge values
- SAFe brings the Organization to a single, common Process line
- SAFe aids in the amendment and supports to use SAFe framework very effectively
- SAFe Agilist Certification provides well-respected and high demanded credential in the Agile community
- And last but not the least, Professional with SAFe Agile certification has a higher pay scale as compared to one without SAFe certification.
Who can do this course and how will it benefit them?
For pursuing SAFe Agile certification, there is no restriction. Anyone who are looking enterprise solution in Agile can pursue SAFe certification to enhance the careers. Following people of Agile can pursue the SAFe certification:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs: With SAFe Certification, People at these levels, i.e. VPs, Managers, directors etc will improve their leadership skills and can apply the Agile Lean principles with rational at enterprise level and learn how to squeeze the principles of Lean and Agile.
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management: The Development, QA and Infra team basically the scrum team can benefit a lot with SAFe certification. They will have fuller knowledge of the processes and they gather the skills mandatory to design, implement and test the functionality in less time since they understand the crux of the processes and implementation with SAFe certification
- Program and Project Managers: With SAFe certification, Program and Project Managers can more effectively establish the SAFe idea for the company, guide the team and remove any hurdles that the team face in the implementation or any other phase
- Product and Product Line Management: The Product manager is the one who works closely with the customer in road mapping his vision. His role is very important in the Project. With SAFe certification, he will understand the business aspects of the customer, with the knowledge gained by the certification can apply the Agile Principle and help manifest the customer’s vision into the team in the form of Product backlog and ensure team achieve this mission.
Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads: Professionals with these roles are the ones who are actually dealing with the processes. Their roles are very important. Because behind the success of the project, there involves lot of processes and hard work. With SAFe certification, these Professionals can take up leap to further roles in their careers and SAFe opens a career path to them. They can become Potential Scrum Masters with our Certified SAFe Scrum Master certification
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam
• 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice questions
Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of questions– 45
Passing marks-34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Upon successful completion of the training and exam, attendees will receive official designation as SAFe Agilist (SA) by the Scaled Agile Inc (SAI).
Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
Study Material, Scaled Agile Certification Exam, lunch on both days.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT