UPCOMING SAFe AGILIST WORKSHOPS
Mar 23-Mar 24
(2 Days) (Weekend)
Hotel Davanam Sarovar
Vijaya Kumar Lanka 50000/-
2 Seats available
Apr 27-Apr 28
(2 Days) (Weekend)
Hotel Davanam Sarovar
Vijaya Kumar Lanka 50000/-
Mar 30-Mar 31
(2 Days) (Weekend)
Vijaya Kumar Lanka 50000/-
2 Seats available
SAFe Agilist 4.5 Training In Other Cities
Key Features of SAFe Agilist Training:
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- SAFe Agilist exam fee included
- 16 PDUs from PMI
- Hard copy of the course material
- 2nd Day SAFe Agilist Exam & Certification
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
100% Money Back guaranteeStarAgile has trained more than 1000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record. In case any delegate not able to clear the SAFe Agilist examination, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days.
- Eligibility criteria for SAFe certification
There are no specific criteria to appear for SAFe certification. You can hold any education provided you have working experience in Scrum. Alternatively, it is also good to have 5 years experience working in software development. This will help you understand the SDLC and adapt to Lean-Agile transformation.
- Can someone take Leading SAFe Course without training
The certifying body Scaled Agile has made it mandatory that everyone who wants to apply for the Leading SAFe to attend two-day SAFe classroom training. Therefore it is not possible to register for the SAFe exam without attending training.
- What is the SAFe Agilist Certification cost/fees?
SAFe Agilist certification cost includes the 2-day SAFe training and you can pay INR 50000 with StarAgile to get trained and take the test on the second day itself. Stay assured of clearing the test with our quality training and also you will get one-year membership with Scaled Agile community members, digital badge, and lunch during the 2 days training program.
- What is the exam process for SAFe Certification?
- The first step is to identify the right training institute that can offer role-based training in all Lean-Agile principles and practices.
- Next, you need to register with them and pay the fees to get trained for 2 days.
- If required you can practice for 30 days and then appear for the test.
- The training institute will initiate a mail to the Scaled Agile academy to register you confirming your training attendance.
- You will receive an email from Scaled Agile to register and give your details.
- Then you will receive a test link and you can attend the online test which consists of 45 questions. Giving a minimum of 34 correct answers will let you clear the test.
- You can now download the certification immediately after the exam along with a digital badge and one-year
- Going through these steps will make you a SAFe Agilist certified professional.
In one word, come to StarAgile and we will handhold you to go through these steps and get certified with our quality SAFe training
- What is the weightage for SAFe certification questions from each domain?
The weight of 45 multiple choice questions in the SAFe Agilist certification will be equally distributed under the 9 subheadings. (Approximately 5 questions each)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Lean-Agile Mindset
- SAFe Principles
- Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Agile Enterprise
- Lean Portfolio
- Large Solutions
- Agile Release Train
Note: The questions may be direct and also role-based. Therefore you need to attend the SAFe training and get as many sample questions possible to master the SAFe test pattern before you appear for the test.
- What is the exam pattern for SAFe Certification?
There will be 45 questions. Each question will have multiple choice answers. You must select the right answer for at least 34 questions to clear the examination.
- Is SAFe certification online or paper passed the exam?
SAFe is an online examination which is accessed on one window and the duration is for 90 minutes. You cannot get access to any other window during the test. Also, taking help in any form is prohibited.
- What is the duration for Leading SAFe exam?
The SAFe exam duration is 90 minutes (1.5 Hrs).
- Can I pause the SAFe Certification exam for some time and resume it later?
Yes, you can pause and resume the SAFe exam but within 30 days from the date, you created the login. After thirty days automatically your account will be considered as the second attempt and you need to pay USD 50.
- Is SAFe Certification online and open book examination?
SAFe is an online multiple choice question paper which must be completed within a defined time.
- How much is the SAFe Certification cost/fees?
It is not possible to directly apply for the exam on Scaled Agile Academy. You need to identify a SAFe training institute which is authorized to give you training. These institutes will send a confirmation mail to the academy to create a login for you. Only then you will receive an email link from Scaled Agile.
So there are no individual exam fees mentioned in the Scaled Agile website. You must check with the training institute to provide you training and help you register with Scaled Agile. The nominal SAFe fee for training, SAFe exam, certificate, and SAFe study materials charged by StarAgile is INR 50000.
- What is the passing score for SAFe Agile certification?
34 out of 45 is the passing score. This means you need to get a 76% score to become eligible for collecting the certificate.
- Can I retake the SAFe Certification Exam If I fail in the first attempt?
Register with a reputed training institute and get trained to write the test first time. Yes, you can retake the exam if you fail in the first attempt. Pay USD 50 to appear for the second attempt immediately. If you fail again, then wait for 7 days and pay USD 50 to take the test third time. Again if you fail, then wait for 30 days to pay USD 50 and make the fourth attempt. After all these efforts if you fail, then you need to take the training again to give the test.
Come to StarAgile and that will make sure you clear in the first attempt and there is no question of retaking the SAFe examination.
- How to download SAFe Certification after completing the examination?
Soon after you finish the test you will get the SAFe scores. Later you will get a mail communication immediately about your certificate. Once get this log on to your account with Scaled Agile and go to Manage Profile à Professional Development à Certifications/Programs tab. From the paper icon choose the certification name and click download. This will save the certificate to your PC.
If you prefer printing, then use a certificate paper in your printer and make the Background Colors and Images settings in the printing option and then print. This will make your certificate look bright with the Logos and the Signatures.
- SAFeAgilist Certification validity?
The SAFe Certification is valid for one year from the date of appearing for the test and passing. You can pay USD 100 to renew your license for another year.
- What is the process for SAFe Agile Certification renewal?
The first time you register for SAFe training with StarAgile and complete the training, and then you will be eligible to take the test with Scaled Agile Academy. You will receive an email link to register and an SAFe exam link to appear for the test. This email link with which you registered with Scaled Agile will help you renew your SAFe certification. Yes, you must remember that login credentials. Using that login, pay USD 100 and renew your certification.
- From which certification body I would receive SAFe certification?
Get certified from Scaled Agile, Inc. which is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Know more about them by clicking this link
- SAFe certification cost in India?
In general, the training cost for SAFe Agilist certification in India varies from INR 40000 to 50000 including or excluding GST etc. At StarAgile you can pay INR 50000 and get trained for 2 days with lunch. You can also take the test on the second-day post SAFe training. The fee includes the SAFe examination and SAFe certification fee, certificate fee, one-year membership fee, and digital badge.
1) Brief Intro to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
The basic motive for Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is to collaborate, synchronize, and coordinate the release of solutions developed by multiple Agile teams. In simple words, in an Agile development environment, SAFe framework will let the team scale the requirement up or down based on the organization need. The SAFe framework can be implemented with the help of small teams and large teams with minimum 50 and maximum 10000 team members respectively. It helps cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to deliver product on-time with the necessary scaling support.
Here you will learn to
- Identify the problem
- Understand the basic build of SAFe
- Application of the roadmap implementation
2) First Lean-Agile Mindset before setting into implementation
The mindset makes the difference than the implementation. First, the individual and the team working on Agile projects must have the belief, and the willingness to embrace the Lean-Agile process. Lean thinking and Agile development mindset are required to be embraced by the team to scale across the whole enterprise. Two primary things need to be done and they are
- Think Lean – The SAFe Lean house is built with lean leadership team as the foundation. The pillars of the house are the value for people, culture, innovation, and improvement to reach the goal. The goal to deliver value is the roof of the lean house.
- Embrace Agility – Agile team’s and the leader’s ability, aptitude and skills are the base to construct the SAFe framework. Agile Manifesto offers the principles and value system as the fundamental for the mindset. Embracing agility will let the agile team become successful in the development process.
Therefore begin with the mindset to march into Lean-Agile transformation.
3) Know the SAFe Principles
The nine irreversible and fundamental SAFe principles are as follows.
- Economic approach.
- Relate to System thinking method.
- Presume inconsistency and maintain the choices.
- Build increments quickly and use incorporated learning cycles.
- Evaluate the objective of the working system and mark them as milestones.
- Foresee and restrict WIP, minimize the batch size and control backlog size.
- Maintain an appropriate tone and coordinate with the cross-domain planning.
- Release the natural enthusiasm of skilled team members.
- Distribute the decision making and allow every individual to think.
Why these principles are the key to success in SAFe framework? It is because mastering these will let you build enterprise-class software. Irrespective of the complexity of the system or people these nine principles in practice will make Lean-Agile transformation achievable.
4) Experience Program Increment (PI) Planning
Agile Release Train (ART) distributes incremental value in the form of developed and tested software and system in a time-boxed duration and this is known as Program Increment. The duration of PI is usually between 8 and 12 weeks. There will be 4 development iterations that are followed by innovation and planning iteration in a PI. Each PI uses harmonization to make smooth progress in planning, restrict the work in progress (WIP), summarize the value for feedback, and guarantee program level retrospectives with consistency.
Get used to the PI planning method as it has better scope in portfolio management and road mapping. The session will include the following topics.
- Create the context for PI Planning
- Creating and reviewing the outline of PI plans
- Freezing the plan and creating business value
- Check the final plans and execute the PI objectives.
5) How to Explore, Execute, and Release Values
Here you can understand the best ways to apply DevOps to build and maintain a constant delivery pipeline. This will provide the workflow, activity, and automation required to offer a constant release of value to the customer.
Gather insights about
- How to explore customer needs
- Deploy with DevOps
- Release on Demand
- Improve results persistently
6) Lead Lean-Agile Enterprise with SAFe
In this topic, you can find the guidance and role-based activities to make you understand the tools. These tools will allow you to become an effective leader by making Lean-Agile transformation. You can lead your Lean-Agile enterprise by mastering the following attributes
- Directing the change
- Finding the right way and stress on lifetime learning
- Opening the essential motivation of knowledge employees.
7) Lean Portfolio Management
Now, you will move to the next level by learning the right way to scale SAFe practices and principles across multiple SAFe portfolios in your enterprise. Detailed teaching will include learning the following from this session.
- Portfolio linking with the enterprise strategy
- Lean budgeting implementation
- Portfolio flow establishment
- Focus on fundamental SAFe practices
- Maintain and enhance the portfolio performance
- Dynamic forecasting and budgeting
- Lean Portfolio performance management
- Synchronize across value streams
8) Build Large Solutions with Lean-Agile transformation
For all those who aspire to build huge, high assurance or any systems where you cannot afford for a failure, then you need to build additional constructs. Do this by first defining the large solutions followed by coordinating and integrating several ARTs – Agile Release Trains with the suppliers.
9) Top 4 Tips to pass the SAFe® examination
You can crack the SAFe certification examination by following the four guidelines given below.
- Understand the Scrum framework and then go through the site to choose which one suits your experience. https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/which-course-is-right-for-me/
- Now, don’t search for institutes but quickly register with StarAgile and start your journey.
- Attend the two-day role-based training to master all the topics.
- Attend the test and clear the examination successfully.
- Lightweight Framework – Embracing SAFe framework in software development opens an avenue for a lightweight framework. Scaling up and down depending on the requirement allows leaders to quickly implement Lean-Agile transformation.
- Handle coordinated strategy for complex and large scale projects – Teams as low as 50 members or as high as 10000 members can work together. This will allow coordination of strategy for sophisticated and large scale projects.
- Multi-team coordination – The standardized process of SAFe will let multi-team work together. Cross-organizational coordination is also possible by implementing the SAFe agile roadmap.
- Centralized and Decentralized Decision Making – Scaling up and down flexibility lets any individual to make a decision. However, the top officials still have the control to modify decisions at different stages to achieve the goal.
- The team stays aligned with a business goal – The usual agile approach is bottom-up that leads to loss of sight by developers or testers. But in the case of Scaled Agile approach, the top-down alliance will let the centralized decision making. This will make sure that the business goal is achieved without much demotivating the developers and testers.
The primary objective of the SAFe training is to get you ready with the required information to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will be able to get a high-level overview of SAFe framework with exercises to test your ability.
The following nine Lean-Agile principles will be taught
- Embrace agility and lean thinking
- The right way to plan, execute and implement the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Build a large system using the Lean-Agile technique
- Construct and control Agile Portfolio
- Build SAFe to the enterprise context
- Create and test new ideas efficiently making use of the Lean Startup Cycle, and Lean UX.
- Scalable DevOps delivery
- Continuous delivery pipelines
- Leadership skills to drive the knowledge workers
Every SAFe Agilist can make the following activities in the organization for its growth
- They can lead to change.
- Implement Lean-Agile transformation for quick delivery of results to the customer
- Develop people mindset and get the future leaders ready
- Reduce the constraints
- Creating a new decision-making framework.
- Motivate skilled employees to come up with innovative ideas.
To answer the question of who must take part in SAFe certification training, you must first understand that everyone involved in Agile development needs some insight about Scrum framework.
However, specifically, the below-mentioned roles should attend SAFe training to manage Lean-Agile transformation for large enterprises. If you are playing one of the following roles, then you must know how SAFe training will benefit you and your organisation.
Directors, VPs, Executives and Leaders:
All the above-said positions are critical in a development company as they help in building the Agile roadmaps and milestones. Further, they also help in developing, implementing, and communicating the economic framework that will help the team to implement and continuously enhance the backlog items.
SAFe training offers the decision makers in the organization to execute the vision by helping them make a clear road map. Effective SAFe practices help in identifying delays in the entire system. By participating and facilitating in the value stream mapping these leaders can build high-performing teams. First, the leadership team must embrace an Agile mindset to become a role model to the entire team.
The developers, software engineers or analyst the company calls you, know that you are the pillars of the development. When you attend the SAFe training, then the organization can stay assured that the company vision will be accomplished irrespective of the complexity in the end-users requirement.
With the SAFe training, every developer can efficiently
- Structure and design both features and components.
- Build and implement features and components
- Increment the values within a short timeline.
- Validate user stories in a SAFe continuous delivery pipeline.
QA managers must make their team run test cases for validating the feature or the component. If they can understand the fundamental principle and practice of SAFe framework, then they can build their team to work concurrently with the development team.
The training program will educate them on XP technical practices, test driven and behavioral driven development.
The IT operations functions include the infrastructure updates, new installations, new initiatives, routine product support work as well as the operational processes. SAFe training in infrastructure management will provide an improvement in large enterprises by reducing the delays and WIPs. Also, automation of the routine and the repetitive task can be achieved.
Like every application development project, infrastructure projects also require scope definition, designing, building, testing and deployment. Don’t think twice if you are in IT ops team as Lean-Agile transformation is required for your team as well. You can work with the product owner to define stories and establish a new facility for the new site. Get trained today and seed Lean-Agile transformation in your organization.
Program, Project, and Product Managers:
Do you know? PM’s reflect the voice of the customer in the organization. During Agile Release Train (ART) PM work with the product owner for continuous development and communication of the customer vision to the team. SAFe training will let know the PM to prioritize the backlog in an economical manner. Also, they can define the features of every system to make sure that the relevant standards are met.
Product Owner and Product Line Management:
The customer’s proxy is the other name for a product owner. They understand the need of the end user and keep the team aligned with the same. It is now possible for product owners to implement Lean-Agile transformation for a large enterprise with the help of SAFe training. Also, they can learn to prioritize stories in the team backlog. Technical integrity of the components and features can be maintained with the knowledge gained from the role-based training session.
Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads:
The role of the portfolio manager in an enterprise environment and large projects are vital as they bring the alignment and conformity to the complex market demands. They enable the stakeholder’s visibility and create value to the customer requirement.
The purpose of these leads can be strengthened with the Scaled Agile framework as they learn to continuously interact with the Product owner, technical leads, and the executive stakeholders. This interaction typically happens once every six weeks and that helps resolves and conflicts. In case of any issues, the pipeline of upcoming epics can be mapped with the value streams.
Therefore every portfolio manager must undertake the 2-day SAFe training to manage a portfolio of large enterprises efficiently.
Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects:
The real Lean-Agile leaders are the architects and the engineering teams. They are part of planning, defining, and high-level designing of the solutions. Taking part in SAFe training will enable them to explore new solutions through appropriate design guidelines and will make sure continuous delivery pipeline is achieved.
SAFe training will let them gain knowledge about solution deployment, and discuss the requirement with suppliers, customers, and the stakeholders.
Vijaya Kumar Lanka (SAFe Program Consultant)
- A practical trainer who wires the theories to the ground in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 13 years
of rich experience in Enterprise Agile coaching, Program/Project Management, and Customer
Experience. Played a pivotal role (3+ years, > 4000 employees) in end to end Enterprise Agile
Transformation from Waterfall to Full SAFe® and is passionate to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- Diversified experience in different roles like Enterprise Agile Coach, Team Agile Coach, Program
head for SDLC Digitization, Chief Scrum Master – SOS, Portfolio Release Manager, Project Manager
- As an Enterprise Agile Coach, his focus is on enhancing the enterprise Agility by
training/mentoring and coaching the agile coaches in the organization, helping the enterprise
identify the value streams and ARTs, defining metrics, IC Agile and SAFe® class room training etc.
- He is a strong proponent of Shu-Ha-Ri, Agile values, Agile engineering practices. He has trained
over 500 professionals in Basic Agile, Advanced Agile, SAFe® and IC Agile.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He is a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) and IC Agile Certified instructor to deliver ICP ACC –
course & certification. He has various certifications like ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, IC Agile Professional, SA,
PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL-RCV & OSA.
When desire to move up the ladder in career quickly, then you cannot rely only on the educational qualification. But, you need to get certified in the trending technology and SAFe certification is one among the demanding certification. Now, you must carefully choose the leading training institute that offers training with a skilled trainer, provides practical demonstrations. Above all, they must make you comfortable by providing cost-effective training and getting you ready for assured certification. Yes, all these are available under one roof and that is why you must register with StarAgile. The track record of StarAgile in offering training to more than 10000 professionals has given it a rating of 4.9 on a scale of 5 by Google.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is the widely used agile framework across the globe. The SAFe Agilist certification program is good for both managers and executives as it drives them to work as an Agile change agent to take initiative to make changes in the organization in a lean-agile way.
Agile methodology is embraced by many organizations as it helps them deliver the best quality to their customer’s on-time. SAFe Agilist certification will teach participants to effectively use the SAFe framework to link the delivery team with the entire organization.
SAFe training will help the individual to deal with the challenges that large software enterprises are prone to. These sessions will enhance the scrum methodology to be efficiently used which the team-level process lacks.
In SAFe Agilist certification you can learn the complete SAFe framework, practice, and principles. Learn Agile development by studying the Agile Architecture and Portfolio Management. The certification will let you delivery and execute value through Agile Release Trains.
SAFe certified professionals not only get a feather on their cap but also get global recognition as they can support the successful transformation of the organization into Lean-Agile enterprise.
The SAFe certification has caught the limelight because it offers not only high salary, but also better insight, and integrity. It makes the trained professional attain power to coordinate with larger solutions and promote Lean Portfolio culture in the project. Also, more than 70% of the Fortune 100 companies are using SAFe making the need for certification demand higher day by day.
Whether you want to get a new job with a better salary or get recognition in your current organization you must go for SAFe certification. Companies look for SAFe certified individual as they can adapt to Lean-Agile transformation quickly. The certification authorizes the skills of the agile professional and hence it is mandatory to obtain for moving up the ladder in the career. Also, it is a badge of honor along with your good work in the organization. The certification program is designed in such a way to change your mindset and hence take you to the path of successfully implementing lean-agile in your organization.
On an average SAFe agilist can earn a salary in India as given below based on the role they play in the organization.
- Agile Coach – 22.5 LPA
- Delivery Manager Service – 20 LPA
- Delivery Manager Technical – 18 LPA
- Senior Software Engineer – 16 LPA
These salaries are predicted based on the survey conducted by Payscale.com
- Will be able to the apply principles and values of Lean-Agile Mindset
- You can become a Lean-Agile leader.
- Easy to establish a team and technical agility.
- Learn all the five core competencies of the Lean enterprise.
- Every practice and role of SAFe can be implemented with Agile principles.
- Can learn Program Increment Planning (PI)
- Will be well acquainted with releasing on Demand with DevOps.
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management.
- Lead the Lean-Agile transformation.
- Can create high-performing teams by leading the transformation using the SAFe implementation road map.
It is needless to say that every individual part of software development can appear for the SAFe certification which will help them travel through the Lean-Agile transformation with ease. But, to answer the question in specific find below the list of detailed roles played in Agile project who are eligible to take the SAFe Agile Certification.
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner and Product Manager
- Program Manager and Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer
- DevOps Practitioner
- Program Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Architects (Solution, Technical, and System)
- Process lead, PMO, and Portfolio Managers
- Executive Leaders, Directors, VP’s and such high ranking professionals.
In short, SAFe course is suitable for all knowledge workers who can personalize their Lean-Agile career path.
Upon completing the Scaled Agile Framework course you can take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
Minimum 5 years experience in software development as developers, tester, business analyst, product or project managers can take the course to enhance their skills in the Lean-Agile process. Basic knowledge in Scrum framework will help.
You must register in a reputed SAFe training institute authorized by the Scaled Academy Accrediting Body, to complete 2 days of SAFe training and then you can write the SAFe examination. Yes, the training course fee will include the SAFe test fee and they will walk you through the process. After the training is over the training institute will send a confirmation email to the Scaled Academy. They will then send you a welcome email and there you need to create your profile filling all your details. Then you will receive a Survey Email with questions about the training program. This is a feedback form which you must complete. Now, you will receive an SAFe Exam Link email with detailed instructions to follow. You can complete the test in 30 days to get SAFe Certification.
The SAFe Exam is a 90 minutes online examination. You must answer 45 multiple choice questions. It is not an open book test and no assistance will be entertained in any form. Minimum 34 right answers will declare your successful completion of the test and you are eligible for the certification.
The SAFe certification is valid for one year from the date of completing the SAFe exam and that also includes a membership in SAFe community platform. One needs to renew the certification after one year by paying USD 100.
It depends on the training institute. StarAgile provides exhaustive role-based training in 2 days that includes 8 hours session each day. The SAFe training will equip individuals to appear for the test on the next day to complete the SAFe certification.
Scaled Agile is the accrediting organization that offers a SAFe Agilist (SA) certification to individuals who successfully completes the training and passes the SAFe test by scoring 34 or more out of 45. This certificate will also be accompanied by a one-year membership to take part in the SAFe community platform.
The SAFe certification fee includes the SAFe course fee as well.
No, Scaled Agile has made it mandatory that every individual gets trained in the Lean-Agile principles by a SAFe Program Consultant. The institute that has obtained authority from the Scaled Agile can offer training. This training must be for 2 days or 16 hours which covers all the detailed skills to make the participant well versed in the Lean-Agile principle along with the mindset required to perform the individual role within SAFe.
The surface level advantage of the one-year membership with Scaled Agile is the honor and the pride. But at the same time, it adds a lot of value to the profession as you can stay connected with the experts. This will help you learn several concepts of Lean-Agile transformation through knowledge sharing. Even you can get a solution for any specific issue by getting expert advice.
Yes, all the certifications are same, but people call it with different names i.e., SAFe Certification, SAFe Agilist Certification, Leading SAFe Certification, Agile SAFe Certificaion, SAFe Certification Agile, SAFe Certification course, and Lean Agile Certification.
We offer pre-class reading SAFe material before the training to understand the basics of Scrum and SAFe framework, this materials will help you to understand the concepts and ask more questions during 2 days of SAFe classroom training.
With the confidence in our trainer and the training skills, we assure you that everyone who attends the course will get certified. In case of any failure due to any reason, then StarAgile takes the ownership and will refund the fee paid 100% within 7 working days.
There is no need to renew the certificate by giving any examination. But, just need to login to the Scaled Agile link which was used to create the account. Use the same login credentials and click on the renewal link to pay USD 100 to renew the SAFe certification.
You pay for SAFe training and SAFe exam fee with StarAgile to appear for the test within 30 days of completion of the training. In case you fail to clear the SAFe test, then you can retake the exam immediately. But, need to wait for 7-days to appear the third time. The waiting period for the fourth attempt is 30 days. Remember that for every attempt other than the first one you need to pay USD 50.
You can attend the SAFe training program for 2 days. Then take the SAFe test immediately. Alternatively, practice more and then appear for the test within 30 days. After completing the SAFe exam you will get the scores immediately.
As per the mandate issued by Scaled Agile Academy, it is a must to appear for classroom training for 2 days (16 hours). It is not acceptable to take online classes to appear for the SAFe certification examination because the training requires to be role-based and in-depth. Hence classroom training is a must.
Yes, StarAgile offers demo session for an interested individual before they register for the actual SAFe training. Reach out to the training department by sending an email email@example.com or call +91 8050205233.
The instructors are not only certified trainers but also experts in the industry with more than 20 years of experience in various roles in the software development process. They have thorough knowledge in Scrum process and can train participants to embrace Lean-Agile transformation.
Yes, training material is printed and provided on the first day of the training with all necessary theory required for the SAFe certification course.
SEUs is an abbreviation for Scrum Educational Units offered by Scrum Alliance. They can be obtained by completing the training. It helps to validate the participation in principles and practices of Scrum framework. Every two years it is required to earn SEUs credit to retain the certification. You can obtain 16 SEUs by clearing SAFE Agilist certification after attending 2 days training program.
PDUs are offered by the Project Management Institute and its stands for Professional Development Unit. Again the SAFE certification offers you with 16 PDU credits. This will help you to apply for PMP – Project Management Professional and ACP – Agile Certified Professional certifications.
Registration fee includes SAFe exam fee, SAFe course material, SAFe training fee, Scaled Agile membership for one year and lunch on both days.
You can Pay online using with your Credit card or Debit card. Net banking option. We also accept wallet payment.
What is SAFe?
Agile is extensively utilized for small Scrum set ups mostly single Scrum team, not very intricate systems and for small projects. Having said that, one question that is popping up our my mind is, Then Does Agile or Scrum support larger squads across all geographies and at enterprise level? So, what do we do for larger teams and complex projects? What if a product is big and complex and we want to deploy more than one Scrum team to work on the single product? Let us learn answers to these questions further. For bigger teams to be worked on the same product at enterprise level, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) comes to our rescue.
SAFe summaries a method for growing Scrum to an enterprise level and addressing the issues at that level which a team-level method built on Scrum does not deal with.
SAFe overpowers one of the major downsides of Scrum that the teams may be more powerful and prolific. People tend to have a misunderstanding about SAFe i.e SAFe is not agile which is nothing but just a lack of Knowledge of the framework.
In a nutshell, we can understand SAFe as numerous Scrum Teams working together as small small teams in a single big team for a big Product. The scrum ceremonies continue to be same as it is in a small single scrum team. The lone change here is, here in SAFe, each Scrum Squad choices up different chore or piece of work, attend their stand up / daily Scrum call separately and then together attend one single stand up meeting / Daily Scrum Call called as “Scrum of Scrum”. At the closure of each Sprint, each scrum team’s task is combined and collaborated to showcase it as a singular piece of Product.
Why SAFe Certification?
To execute SAFe methodically and lengthily, one must undertake SAFe Agility training to allow an individual to practice SAFe methodology with Sound knowledge and utmost efficiency. SAFe Training can be done with StarAgile under the name SAFe 4.5 certification. In SAFe training and certification, we provide acquaintance required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead agile revolution within company using the Scaled Agile Framework and its fundamental values of flexibility, lean rational and product development movement. With SAFe certification, you become certified officially to practice SAFe as compared to non-certified Professional. As we see there is lot of demand for Agile Practices, one has to scale up and be prepared for the situation where in just a small Scrum Team may not be useful to execute complex projects, in such situations, Project Manager or an Agile Practitioner must have hands on SAFe, for which SAFe certification is very beneficial.
Objectives of the SAFe Training Course:
While Agile systems have been originated to be voluntarily relevant to small teams, many organizations today trending to work across collective teams, complex systems and different geographies. To handle such a scenario, agile applications often do not support to have the anticipated influence. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a comprehensive method for large-scale Agile project squads to perform an Agile transformation flawlessly. Application of Agile values and practices across all levels of an enterprise is the first footstep to move towards the change to SAFe. In SAFe Certification course, we will teach and make understand how SAFe framework smoothly coordinates the placement, teamwork, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise achievement.
Our 2-day SAFe training course will provide you the knowledge essential for becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to bring up the agile revolution within your enterprise by means of the Scaled Agile Framework and it fundamental principles of elasticity, lean rational and product development flow.
What Skills will you learn with SAFe Agilist Certification:
On completion of the workshop you will learn to:
- Establish how Lean, Agile, and Product Development transition become the basis of SAFe
- Implement SAFe to measure Lean development and Agile methodology in your enterprise
- Distinguish and implement a Lean-Agile Attitude and ideologies
- Continuously discover, adapt, arrange and release worth
- Authorize with a Lean Group
- Manage the growth of large solutions
- Boost up your Lean-Agile management skills
- Bring in a Lean-Agile revolution in your enterprise
- Complete the course of training followed by a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) certification examination
What are the Career benefits after SAFe certification?
One of the major benefits of SAFe Certification is that with this certification, one will have immense knowledge on lean Agile Values and can become a Strong Agile leader. Apart from this following are some more benefits of SAFe certification:
- SAFe®Agilist certification in PDF format
- SAFe® Agilist Certification’s digital symbol to endorse your achievement online
- You will get One-year affiliation to the SAFe Community Dais, which comprises admittance to the SA Community of Preparation
- Entree to Meetup clusters and events that tie you with further SAFe certified experts
- A diversity of education resources to help you throughout your SAFe ride.
- You will have extensive know about SAFe framework
- You will become expert in the process of Agile with SAFe Agilist role
- You will come across many job opportunities with SAFe Certification in terms of Role expansion
Why SAFe Certification training high in demand?
Since almost every company is transitioning into Agile now, every other individual is pursuing some or the other course in Agile. There are several courses and certification available in the market for Agile. But why only SAFe? We have already learnt the answer for this question in the above sections. Now the question is Why SAFE certification training is so popular and in demand? Let us check following reasons to understand that:
- With SAFe Agilist certification, you will be able to Manage Streams holding huge values
- SAFe brings the Organization to a single, common Process line
- SAFe aids in the amendment and supports to use SAFe framework very effectively
- SAFe Agilist Certification provides well-respected and high demanded credential in the Agile community
- And last but not the least, Professional with SAFe Agile certification has a higher pay scale as compared to one without SAFe certification.
Who can do this course and how will it benefit them?
For pursuing SAFe Agile certification, there is no restriction. Anyone who are looking enterprise solution in Agile can pursue SAFe certification to enhance the careers. Following people of Agile can pursue the SAFe certification:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs: With SAFe Certification, People at these levels, i.e. VPs, Managers, directors etc will improve their leadership skills and can apply the Agile Lean principles with rational at enterprise level and learn how to squeeze the principles of Lean and Agile.
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management: The Development, QA and Infra team basically the scrum team can benefit a lot with SAFe certification. They will have fuller knowledge of the processes and they gather the skills mandatory to design, implement and test the functionality in less time since they understand the crux of the processes and implementation with SAFe certification
- Program and Project Managers: With SAFe certification, Program and Project Managers can more effectively establish the SAFe idea for the company, guide the team and remove any hurdles that the team face in the implementation or any other phase
- Product and Product Line Management: The Product manager is the one who works closely with the customer in road mapping his vision. His role is very important in the Project. With SAFe certification, he will understand the business aspects of the customer, with the knowledge gained by the certification can apply the Agile Principle and help manifest the customer’s vision into the team in the form of Product backlog and ensure team achieve this mission.
Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads: Professionals with these roles are the ones who are actually dealing with the processes. Their roles are very important. Because behind the success of the project, there involves lot of processes and hard work. With SAFe certification, these Professionals can take up leap to further roles in their careers and SAFe opens a career path to them. They can become Potential Scrum Masters with our Certified SAFe Scrum Master certification