Key Features of PMI-ACP Training :
During the webinar, Sivaram will cover the following topics
- Gain the knowledge on various Agile methodologies beyond the scrum
- Get deeper knowledge on XP, Kanban, Lean, DSDM (ATERN)
- Your PMP made you a better manager, but Agile Certified Practitioner can make you a better intrapreneur
- Get focused on you (by generating the numbers that bring better ROI as a product development company)
Glimpse of PMI-ACP Training
- Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.