Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Pune
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification training is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN PUNE
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
Key Features of PMI-ACP Certification Training:
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Pune
What is Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Pune?
“PMI-ACP” stands for Project Management Agile Certified Practitioner” certification. Project Management Institute (PMI) started this certification in 2012 for learning skills in agile based project management field. With the increasing demand of applying agile techniques in project development and management, this certification aims at providing comprehensive knowledge & expertise for several frameworks of Agile like Scrum, Lean Agile, Kanban, TDD, and Extreme Programming (XP).
Thus, PMI-ACP is a global certification, well recognized in the field of project management with agile methodology.
PMI ACP certification Training course Contents?
PMI-ACP training in Pune is for the aspirants looking to gain Agile knowledge & apply to project management work. It gives depth understanding of the Agile principles & practices from all angles of Project management. In PMI-ACP training in Pune below areas are explored and learnt in depth –
- Agile Principles and Mindset
Agile methodology as an umbrella of different frameworks is studied. Detail study of Agile in the training encompasses topics like –
Agile manifesto & its core values,
Agile principles & process,
Agile participants (team) & their roles,
How it is different from other project management models?
How Agile supports dynamic business needs?
Various frameworks of Agile like Scrum, Lean Agile, Kanban, TDD, and Extreme Programming (XP),
Tools and techniques to follow Agile process.
It is learnt as how following Agile methodology, incremental deliveries are made with having value added to the shippable product or service. This learning makes a practitioner aware of how to reduce uncertainty & risks alone with increasing the values to be provided to customer needs.
- Stakeholder Engagement
All participants of the project & their roles are explained in the training sessions. It is learnt that –
Who all are the participants & stakeholders of a project?
How the participants interact during project work?
How individually everyone abide by Agile process and principles?
- Team Performance
Under Team Performance subject, discussions are done for understanding Agile Team formation, roles and monitoring & measuring the performance. It is demonstrated that how evaluation of team performance and making that transparent for improvement is done with suitable techniques.
E.g. Cross functional team formation and monitoring the velocity to track performance.
- Adaptive Planning
Under this subject, it is explored with examples as how agile team should respond for the changes happening during development. Some of the areas are –
Collaboration of team members and stakeholders,
Managing the customer needs and resources like team members, time, cost &
Adapting to the dynamics of the business environment
E.g. maintaining requirement list as per the changing user need known as Product Backlog maintenance.
- Problem Detection and Resolution
In this subject line, the various types of risks affecting negatively to project are identified and analyzed.
Tools like risk charts, burn charts, defect rate, fish bone techniques etc. are studied with suitable cases to figure out problems early and plan for their mitigation and resolution.
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
This section of learning is related to Empirical nature of Agile Process where observations are made & evaluated. Learnt changes are followed to make improvements. This kind of improvement process happens after every cycle completion as a continuous process.
E.g. Retrospective meeting happening in Scrum at the end of every sprint work.
Advantages of doing PMI-ACP certification training with StarAgile
Learning with Case studies –
PMI-ACP Certification in Pune offer you 5 Case studies are discussed with role play to understand the Agile framework, process and practices. Case studies are used to learn the needed skills for agile based project management. Several case studies are planned and selected to learn the above said seven skill area.
Exams & Quizzes –
Revisions are done through periodic Exams and quizzes during the course. Five simulation exams are taken during the entire course cycle. Quizzes are taken at the end of every lesson.
Experienced Trainers –
we have availability of experienced trainers for PMI-ACP Certification in Pune having 20+ years of expertise. Also, they possess good teaching experience of around 250+ sessions
Projects with solutions –
For the practice of the leanings conducted, 2 project works are carried out to gain practical know how.
Training with live virtual and self-paced sessions –
PMI-ACP Certification in Pune provide trainings through distance learning live virtual sessions and class room trainings as well. The sessions are well planned and designed by experts.
Examination assistance –
Star Agile provides assistance in exam application eligibility checks & form fill up.
Access to Agile and Scrum community –
With successful enrolment, a practitioner gets added to different agile communities and forums. These are used for knowledge sharing, discussions & for professional networking.
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
- Should have a secondary degree or higher
- Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- 21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
Exam Administration Type
PMI Member Status
|CCR Certification Renewal||Member||$60||USD Only|
|CCR Certification Renewal||Non-Member||$150||USD Only|
Our trainers will provide complete assistance on application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2015.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
All Our Trainers are PMI-ACP® credentials holders and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the Agile domain.
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.