UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN MUMBAI
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
Once professional completed PMI-ACP certification he can easily find jobs for designations like:
PMP Scrum Master
Technical Business Analyst
Certified professionals will easily get 28% salary hike from non-certified professionals
ACP® is newly introduced certificate by PMI and but most comprehensive and in-demand certification across globe
PMI ACP certification is for the aspirants looking to gain Agile knowledge & apply to project management work. It is designed to get expertise in Agile process by following various methodologies like Scrum, Lean Agile, Kanban, TDD, Extreme Programming (XP). It gives depth understanding of the Agile principles & practices from all angles of Project management. The various areas of study under this certification are –
Agile Principles and Mindset
Problem Detection and Resolution
Continuous Improvment (Product, Process, People)
The average salary for PMI-ACP certified professionals are $ 1,23,000 p.a
Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Should have a secondary degree or higher
Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
For Agile Certified Practitioner certificate, professionals must take exam from Project Management institute (PMI), which is recognized globally
Certification is valid for 3 years. Professional must renew their certificate with 30 PDUs every 3 years
We will provide you complete assistance on Application process, we will share excel sheet calculator to fill project experience details, this excel will help you to fill actual application
Also, our trainers will explain complete application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
After successful completion of the PMI-ACP training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2018.
StarAgile follows unique framework and this will help professional to clear exam in 45 days. We our course package includes pre- recorded videos, Live virtual session by highly experienced trainers, 5 Simulation exams, 2 Projects, 5 Case Studies, End of chapter quizzes.
Total PMI offers 3 attempts for ACP course, first attempt will cost $495 for non-member and $435 for member, second attempt will cost $395 for non-member and $335 for member, third attempt will cost for $395 non-member and $335 for member
All our trainers are highly qualified, PMI-ACP credential holder with 20+ year experience.
We have pool have trainers who delivered more than 500+ workshops on PMI-ACP course. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
After PMI-ACP certification we suggest you go for SAFe Agilist 4.5 training as it deals with scaling Agile at Enterprise level.
StarAgile offers two modes of training
a) Live Virtual (Interactive)
b) Self-Paced training (Recorded videos)
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
All of the classes are conducted via live online streaming by using GOTO WEBINAR tool. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference for exam preparation.
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Yes we offer 100% money back guarantee and please look how this works:
If you feel your course is not to your liking, we offer a 7-day money-back guarantee. Just send us a refund request within 7 days of purchase, and we will refund 100% of your payment, no questions asked!
For Self-Paced Learning:
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content.
For Instructor Led Training:
Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are eligible to attend. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content of an e-learning course or has attended Online Classrooms for more than 1 day.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
After completing PMI-ACP training participant will be awarded with 21 PDUs and 21 SEUs
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Cheque /Wallets/ NEFT
Our Most Popular Courses
Video Testimonials by Happy Customers
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Mumbai
What Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Mumbai?
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
We would put some light on few of these approach to understand them in details. Scrum can be defined as one of the methodologies for delivery of project designed under the Agile project management. It works on the basis of delivering workable products in iterative and incremental approach thereby creating quality products within stipulated time and gain clients confidence by constant review and feedback. Lean in laymen’s terms refers to reducing and eliminating unnecessary wastes in terms of processes and efforts in order to refine the system and deliver quality products. Kanban is a lighter version of Scrum as it basically follows no process methodology and results in bringing change via incremental improvements.
The crux of PMI ACP lies in its ability to help managers verify their expertise for Agile Process & Principles and validate their expertise to companies looking for change and accept agile manifesto in spirit.
What skills you will learn in PMI-ACP Certification Training
- PMI-ACP Certification in Mumbai will help an individual to gain insight about agile framework, principles, roles and responsibilities of each participants of agile team and tools if any.
- PMI -ACP Certification in Mumbai will make you earn and implement best agile techniques and concepts to achieve project milestones within stipulated timeframe with quality results.
- What are PMI’s Code of conduct and Professional Ethics
- Build effective knowledge base of varied Agile principles such as Test Driven Design, Kanban, XP and Scrum.
- Its recommended for working professionals such as project managers, project team, aspiring project managers those who want to move from traditional project management to agile project environment and gain knowledge on agile methodologies, principles, techniques, and tools. This course validates an individual’s mastery in various agile methodologies.
Advantages of doing PMI-ACP training with StarAgile
StarAgile PMI-ACP Training in Mumbai not only conduct lectures but also provide material/ exposure such as 5 Case studies, arrange 5 Simulation exams, conduct Quizzes at the end of every lesson, provide vast data such as 2 Projects with solution. We conduct PMI ACP Training in Mumbai through experienced faculty having rich 20+ years of experience who have delivered 250+ sessions. StarAgile not only looks after training but also Application filling assistance, conduct sessions through live, virtual and self-paced mechanism, gives access to Staragile Agile and Scrum Community and provide PMI ACP Certification in Mumbai (Course completion). We are committed to make our client totally delighted with our service, so we are pleased to offer you this powerful 100% money back guarantee and assure you that it will be professional, accurate and tailored towards your requirements