Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Mumbai
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification training is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN MUMBAI
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
Key Features of
PMI-ACP Certification Training:
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Mumbai
What Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Mumbai?
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
We would put some light on few of these approach to understand them in details. Scrum can be defined as one of the methodologies for delivery of project designed under the Agile project management. It works on the basis of delivering workable products in iterative and incremental approach thereby creating quality products within stipulated time and gain clients confidence by constant review and feedback. Lean in laymen’s terms refers to reducing and eliminating unnecessary wastes in terms of processes and efforts in order to refine the system and deliver quality products. Kanban is a lighter version of Scrum as it basically follows no process methodology and results in bringing change via incremental improvements.
The crux of PMI ACP lies in its ability to help managers verify their expertise for Agile Process & Principles and validate their expertise to companies looking for change and accept agile manifesto in spirit.
What skills you will learn in PMI-ACP Certification Training
- PMI-ACP Certification in Mumbai will help an individual to gain insight about agile framework, principles, roles and responsibilities of each participants of agile team and tools if any.
- PMI -ACP Certification in Mumbai will make you earn and implement best agile techniques and concepts to achieve project milestones within stipulated timeframe with quality results.
- What are PMI’s Code of conduct and Professional Ethics
- Build effective knowledge base of varied Agile principles such as Test Driven Design, Kanban, XP and Scrum.
- Its recommended for working professionals such as project managers, project team, aspiring project managers those who want to move from traditional project management to agile project environment and gain knowledge on agile methodologies, principles, techniques, and tools. This course validates an individual’s mastery in various agile methodologies.
Advantages of doing PMI-ACP training with StarAgile
StarAgile PMI-ACP Training in Mumbai not only conduct lectures but also provide material/ exposure such as 5 Case studies, arrange 5 Simulation exams, conduct Quizzes at the end of every lesson, provide vast data such as 2 Projects with solution. We conduct PMI ACP Training in Mumbai through experienced faculty having rich 20+ years of experience who have delivered 250+ sessions. StarAgile not only looks after training but also Application filling assistance, conduct sessions through live, virtual and self-paced mechanism, gives access to Staragile Agile and Scrum Community and provide PMI ACP Certification in Mumbai (Course completion). We are committed to make our client totally delighted with our service, so we are pleased to offer you this powerful 100% money back guarantee and assure you that it will be professional, accurate and tailored towards your requirements
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
- Should have a secondary degree or higher
- Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- 21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
Exam Administration Type
PMI Member Status
|CCR Certification Renewal||Member||$60||USD Only|
|CCR Certification Renewal||Non-Member||$150||USD Only|
Our trainers will provide complete assistance on application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2015.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
All Our Trainers are PMI-ACP® credentials holders and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the Agile domain.
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.