Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Certification Training in Hyderabad
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification training is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN HYDERABAD
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
Key Features of PMI-ACP Certification Training:
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Hyderabad
What is Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Hyderabad?
Nowadays, almost all the businesses and companies are benefited by Agile applications and values. Many companies are now considering for Agile project leaders. With this transition to an additional agile methodology in the organization, the popularity of the PMI-ACP certification is growing faster than ever. With PMI-ACP training and certification, one can become more dynamic project manager. If you prefer to get high grades of expertise in numerous agile methods and practices of project management PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification will help you achieve it.
PMI-ACP is an advisable course as it explains you about Agile methods like Scrum, XP, Lean and Kanban and also talks about Soft Skills and Leadership PMI-ACP is one of the best and popular certificates in agile space.
The growth path with this certification certainly is towards the organization path, since agile is the way forward and majority of projects are moving towards the same. It’s an indication of one’s objective to the higher management that he/she is ready to move up the ladder in the Agile world.
What skills you will learn in PMI-ACP Certification Training?
PMI-ACP Certification in Hyderabad to learn Agile exercise would deal with the various agile methodologies that are used. With PMI ACP Certification, One will have sound knowledge in the principle, models and application of the following items:
- Agile values and outlook
- Importance of focused delivery
- Shareholder appointment and meeting
- Team productivity and effectiveness
- Adaptive preparation
- Problem identification and resolution
- Unceasing Enhancement
- Scrum methodology
- Extreme Programming
- Lean apart from other variations.
Steps to become a PMI ACP certification holder
How do one become PMI ACP expert? In the below points, you can go through the procedure involved and the guide to become certified. One can follow below 10 steps to become the PMI ACP qualification holder.
- Validate your PMI ACP Requirements
- Opt for PMI ACP Course training from StarAgile
- Prepare for PMI ACP examination
- Assess PMI ACP Examination preparation and willingness for the PMI-ACP exam
- Go to PMI | Project Management Institute, Login, Key in your Project Experience, Key in your PMI ACP training details consisting of 21 hours
- Seek an approval from PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Pay examination cost
- Get Entitlement ID and Plan your exam
- Give test and entitle yourself with a PMI-ACP certified expert
- Preserve your PMI ACP diploma by knowing the PMI ACP necessities for renewal or reissue
Advantages of doing PMI-ACP Certification Training with StarAgile.
StarAgile several training opportunities offer topnotch coaching, high-class test-conducting tactics and tips, and admittance to practical Agile tackles and methods to aid you familiarize to your professional needs. If you are searching for a prevailing tool to help you bring further worth on your projects and aid in advancing your career Prospects as a Project Manager, then your search ends with StarAgile’s line of PMI-ACP certification in Hyderabad with preparation for PMI-ACP examination and witness how an agile certification can bring change and add value to your profile and to your organization.
We have got some of the best trainers with us. So, if you are looking for the best training, then opt for PMI-ACP training in Hyderabad and PMI-ACP certification in Hyderabad. Few of the benefits are listed below. Have a look at it:
- We offer both live virtual and self-paced sessions for PMI-ACP Training in Hyderabad
- The Course content is precisely designed and restructured as per the PMI-ACP examination guidelines
- The PMI-ACP Trainers for PMI-ACP training in Hyderabad are specialists and certified with 20 + years of experience and have conducted 250+ sessions on PMI-ACP Training and Certification
- The PMI-ACP training in Hyderabad caters 5 Case studies aid trainees in gaining practical knowledge on the Project Management using different Agile Methodologies
- We provide 5 Simulation exams so that the Trainees are well versed with the Content and to get thorough knowledge of actual exams and help Trainees in Mock exams
- Different types of Quizzes are organized at the end of each lesson, so that you along with the toughest theory, you have fun and you learn toughest topic with ease
- The Trainers at StarAgile for PMI-ACP certification in Hyderabad also provide 2 Projects with solutions which will add lot of value in practical knowledge of the Project Management and you understand different methods and tackles of Agile
- We provides assistance to Trainees in PMI-ACP exam application form filling.
- StarAgile guarantees Trainees with their 100% money back guarantee*
- Trainees will get their access to StarAgile’s Agile and Scrum community
- Trainees will have advantage of 21 PMI approved hours for PMI-ACP exam entitlement requirement
- StarAgile provides 21 PDUs to satisfy enduring instruction prerequisite towards PMI-ACP certification in first year.
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
- Should have a secondary degree or higher
- Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- 21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
Exam Administration Type
PMI Member Status
|CCR Certification Renewal||Member||$60||USD Only|
|CCR Certification Renewal||Non-Member||$150||USD Only|
Our trainers will provide complete assistance on application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2015.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
All Our Trainers are PMI-ACP® credentials holders and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the Agile domain.
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.