Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Delhi
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification training is one of the most upcoming and trending certifications around the corner. It emphasizes on the agile principles and processes. One of the key takeaways of this certification is it helps one to develop niche skills to deliver project the agile way and cater to the market’s fast evolving needs and challenges. The PMI ACP focusses on various approaches to agile such as Scrum, Lean methodology, Kanban, Test driven development and many more.
UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN DELHI
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
Key Features of PMI-ACP Certification Training:
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Delhi
What is Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Delhi?
Agile project management methodology emerged as an option to traditional project management methods in mid of 1990’s. Project management methodologies like Waterfall are good for small size projects with limited scopes. As the IT industry evolved, more complex large project development grown. Agile methodologies follow lean development principles, which increase efficiency with optimized value delivery to the customer. Compare to traditional project management methodology, Agile is flexible, adaptive, and iterative, which ensure capabilities delivered to customer incrementally and reducing risk involving in project scoping and scheduling. It has been estimated that software project development will be done by utilizing Agile project management mythology widely.
Project management organization PMI® i.e. Project Management Institute is offering its service includes project development standards, education, research, conducting training seminars, conferencing, and providing certification competency in project management. Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is substantially accepted certification credential for Agile practitioner having knowledge of various Agile project management methodologies.
Benefits of PMI-ACP certification Training
- By gaining PMI-ACP, it increases the adaptability of Agile principles and practices in project development which will increase the productivity of the team and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increase demand for certified Agile practitioner across globe hence opportunity of growth in jobs.
- Compare to non-certified peers, PMI-ACP professionals earn 25-30% more.
- World recognized Agile certification and PMI-ACP certified practitioner are in huge demand.
- PMI-ACP offers in-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies which is not offered by other Agile certifications causes popular and in-demand choice for the career.
Who should take the PMI-ACP certification Training?
PMI-ACP certification in Delhi course is designed as per the PMI-ACP exam guidelines to help you pass PMI-ACP® exam. The course includes in-depth content on various agile methodologies, concepts of agile practice, project management tools and techniques explained with real-life scenarios with rich reference material to prepare for the PMI-ACP certification exam.
The PMI-ACP certification in Delhi is drafted to evaluate agile practitioners command over Agile principles and processes, their expertise to organizations willing to adopt the Agile methodology. The PMI-ACP certification is suitable for practitioners who use agile practices and methods in their project development work. It helps Agile practitioners to demonstrate their knowledge on Agile methodologies and commitment towards fastest growing project management approach.
The (PMI-ACP)® is designed for Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Agile Trainers, Agile team members, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project executives, IT Managers, Software Developers with substantial experience in various Agile methodologies. Along with Agile specific experience and education, general project management experience is also mandatory in addition, as the exam evaluates both practitioner knowledge on Agile project management methodologies and professional ability project management techniques and tools.
What will you learn in PMI-ACP certification Training?
- Comprehensive knowledge about the history of Agile, Agile Manifesto, Agile methodologies, Agile principles, Project Management tools and techniques
- Understanding of different Agile frameworks and its principles
- Gain expertise to implement complex projects and the ability to manage user stories and epics.
- Risk mitigation with best agile practices to ensure goals are met in a timely manner with budget constraints.
- Understanding of soft skills development like collaboration, emotional intelligence, conflict management, etc.
- Exam application process and best practices to pass the exam with proper strategy.
Advantages of doing PMI-ACP Certification Training with StarAgile
We have delivered world-class PMI-ACP certification in Delhi to thousands of professional and most of them have successfully achieved certification of the course so far.
Our Course content is targeting the key knowledge areas and topics, which is required to pass the exam. We provide high quality and comprehensive PMI-ACP training in Delhi. StarAgile provides practical information, which can be utilized in their Agile project management process immediately.
- We offer both live virtual and self-paced sessions.
- Course content and material are prepared based on latest PMI-ACP exam guidelines and textbook.
- The PMI-ACP training in Delhi is delivered by 20+ years of experienced certified trainer, industry expert, who has delivered 250+ sessions.
- We cover 5 case studies, which will enable you to understand how Agile project management skills are applied for projects.
- We offer 5 Simulation exams which will build your confidence and make you familiar with the exam question and pattern.
- Every lesson ends with Quizzes
- Trainer will discuss 6 Projects with solutions which will provide you with practical experience.
- StarAgile will provide assistance in filling the PMI-ACP exam application.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee*
- Participants will gain access to StarAgile Agile and Scrum community
- 21 PMI approved hours for PMI-ACP exam eligibility need
- 21 PDUs is offered to satisfy continuing education requirement towards PMI-ACP certification first year.
- StarAgile offers the course completion certificate after completing the course
- Tips and Tricks for preparation to pass the exam
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
- Should have a secondary degree or higher
- Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- 21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
Exam Administration Type
PMI Member Status
|CCR Certification Renewal||Member||$60||USD Only|
|CCR Certification Renewal||Non-Member||$150||USD Only|
Our trainers will provide complete assistance on application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2015.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
All Our Trainers are PMI-ACP® credentials holders and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the Agile domain.
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.