UPCOMING PMI-ACP TRAININGS IN BANGALORE
- ✔ 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- 16 Hours of Live Virtual training
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 20+ years highly experienced trainers
- 21 PDUs and 15 SEUs offered
- 5 Case studies
- 2 hands on Projects
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 5 Simulation Exams
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies
- Agile coach – role of the agile coach and failure modes
Agile has become popular, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology to increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
This certification covers principles and practices of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So, it will increase your versatility and help you to become Agile Professional. This course make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
This PMI-ACP course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification. This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification examination.
- This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- PMI-ACP provides wide scope of learning it includes Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc
- Higher compensation: The difference in salary of a certified and non-certified PMI-ACP is about 28%
- Job Opportunities: IT Project Managers, Testers and QA professionals, who can move into specialist positions such as ‘Agile Mentor’, ‘Technical Business Analyst’ and ‘Agile Coach
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager
- PMI-ACP is high demanded certification in the past couple of years, it is perfect platform to boost your career
- Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Sivaram(Agile coach and consultant)
- Sivaram has over 16 years of IT experience. He is a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI), PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and has extensive Technical & Managerial experience. He has played multiple roles such as Delivery Manager, Practice Manager, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Project Lead, Onsite/Offshore model.
- He has played a vital role in Presales, Service Offerings & Center of Excellence in presenting/submitting innovative technical proposals/solutions and participated in Technical Défense programs with various Customers. He acted as Single Point of Contact with various technical sales teams, relationship teams, business development teams and customer representatives. He has managed large-sized teams in collaborative environment with multiple BUs and has taken key decisions in Resourcing. He worked/managed a range of Fixed Bid, Maintenance, Production support and T&M projects.
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management
Once professional completed PMI-ACP certification he can easily find jobs for designations like:
PMP Scrum Master
Technical Business Analyst
Certified professionals will easily get 28% salary hike from non-certified professionals
ACP® is newly introduced certificate by PMI and but most comprehensive and in-demand certification across globe
PMI ACP certification is for the aspirants looking to gain Agile knowledge & apply to project management work. It is designed to get expertise in Agile process by following various methodologies like Scrum, Lean Agile, Kanban, TDD, Extreme Programming (XP). It gives depth understanding of the Agile principles & practices from all angles of Project management. The various areas of study under this certification are –
Agile Principles and Mindset
Problem Detection and Resolution
Continuous Improvment (Product, Process, People)
The average salary for PMI-ACP certified professionals are $ 1,23,000 p.a
Project Manager, Agile team members, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Product Owners, Project Executives, Project Engineers etc.
Should have a secondary degree or higher
Should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
In addition, you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
21 contact hours must be earned in Agile practices.
For Agile Certified Practitioner certificate, professionals must take exam from Project Management institute (PMI), which is recognized globally
Certification is valid for 3 years. Professional must renew their certificate with 30 PDUs every 3 years
We will provide you complete assistance on Application process, we will share excel sheet calculator to fill project experience details, this excel will help you to fill actual application
Also, our trainers will explain complete application process at the point of Live Virtual training.
After successful completion of the PMI-ACP training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 21 hours PDU certificate from StarAgile that makes you eligible to take up PMI-ACP examination.
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
No. The exam fee is not included.
Yes, our training is completely aligned to the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the Year 2018.
StarAgile follows unique framework and this will help professional to clear exam in 45 days. We our course package includes pre- recorded videos, Live virtual session by highly experienced trainers, 5 Simulation exams, 2 Projects, 5 Case Studies, End of chapter quizzes.
Total PMI offers 3 attempts for ACP course, first attempt will cost $495 for non-member and $435 for member, second attempt will cost $395 for non-member and $335 for member, third attempt will cost for $395 non-member and $335 for member
All our trainers are highly qualified, PMI-ACP credential holder with 20+ year experience.
We have pool have trainers who delivered more than 500+ workshops on PMI-ACP course. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
After PMI-ACP certification we suggest you go for SAFe Agilist 4.5 training as it deals with scaling Agile at Enterprise level.
StarAgile offers two modes of training
a) Live Virtual (Interactive)
b) Self-Paced training (Recorded videos)
Live Virtual trainings will be delivered via video conferencing. Students have the option to take the course in person or join the live classrooms remotely from their desktop. We can see and hear the course instructor and other classmates in real time
All of the classes are conducted via live online streaming by using GOTO WEBINAR tool. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference for exam preparation.
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Yes we offer 100% money back guarantee and please look how this works:
If you feel your course is not to your liking, we offer a 7-day money-back guarantee. Just send us a refund request within 7 days of purchase, and we will refund 100% of your payment, no questions asked!
For Self-Paced Learning:
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content.
For Instructor Led Training:
Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are eligible to attend. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content of an e-learning course or has attended Online Classrooms for more than 1 day.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
After completing PMI-ACP training participant will be awarded with 21 PDUs and 21 SEUs
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Cheque /Wallets/ NEFT
Video Testimonials by Happy Customers
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Bangalore
What is Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Training in Bangalore?
Agile has turned out to be a gradually recognized project management technique that aids organizations certify that multifaceted and tough projects are accomplished with affluence effectively. The adaptive, supple and collective agile practices can do sensations to boost client fulfilment that can result into more and more customers retainment.
PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification brings an individual to high grades of expertise in numerous agile methods and practices of project management. The certification is designed in such a way that it tailors the needs of Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Agile Trainers, Agile team members, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project executives, IT Managers, Software Developers and the Organizations that are practicing different agile methodologies to handle different projects or those who are looking for changing their existing traditional methods of Project Management and transit into Agile world with new and influential agile project management methods that are still imprecise now. The candidate will also absorb how to practice current scrum by working on the estimates precisely, planning that cover all the project requirements
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is in high demand for Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Agile Trainers, Agile team members, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project executives, IT Managers, Software Developers who are moving into Agile and have fewer knowledge about Agile Practices. The certification officially distinguishes acquaintance & skills connected to different agile practices, values and systems. As per PMI, PMI-ACP is their reckless rising certification.
The PMI-ACP lengths many styles of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD) and thus, it rises your flexibility.
Certifications are means to create identifications. They give you mark in front of likely employers. In last couple of years, it has become mandatory in the job placements.
Why PMI-ACP Certification Training?
PMI-ACP certification opens many avenues for an individual in terms of opportunities, salary, knowledge of Agile and role or designation. Let us see below what all are the benefits of getting certified:
- In terms of Salary, PMI-ACP Certified Professionals earn about 20-25% more as compared to non-Certified Agile Professionals as this certification really adds value to the profile
- PMI-ACP is the lone certification which focuses on all the practiced methodologies of Agile which is not the case with any other Agile related certifications. Due to which, PMI-ACP is highly valued and is booming these days.
- There is lot of demand for PMI-ACP certification since IT industry is now moving to agile and nowadays everyone is trying their hand in Agile. So now in such a competitive world, what makes you stand apart from the crowd is PMI-ACP certification.
- As far as knowledge is concerned, with PMI-ACP certification, you open wide range of Agile practices and using which, based on the project requirements, you can implement any Agile Methodology which fulfills the needs of the Customerwhich in turn will help you in becoming better project manager and outshining in your organization, for, you are know the Certified Agile Practitioner
What Skills you will learn in PMI-ACP Certification Training?
Gaining a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification is enormously advantageous to your career in Agile Project Management area which where the IT Industry is focusing now.
- The certified PMI-ACP certificate holders will advance his/her knowledge on Agile methods, tools and practices which help you implement in a better way in the current projects.
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner indicates that you have produced a verification that displays your qualified capability.
- With the PMI ACP certification, your flexibility increases in Agile knowhows that will upsurge the team efficiency and enhance the customer fulfilment.
- This training and certification helps you to absorb applied practices for Preparation, guesstimating the fee of the project in an Agile manner.
Who should opt for PMI-ACP Certification Training:
The PMI-ACP certification is endorsed for experts working in an companies that follow agile practices and approaches. Receiving the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification will help depict your acquaintance of and assurance to this speedily mounting method to project management. It will help Professional to establish to employers their grade of professionalism in agile values, practices, tools and methods, simultaneously serving them enhance their proficient flexibility.
The PMI-ACP certification is planned to authenticate Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Agile Trainers, Agile team members, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project executives, IT Managers, Software Developers expertise of Agile ideologies and developments, authenticating their current proficiency to businesses looking to approve the Agile methodology.
The PMI-ACP can be considered to be a recognized credential that expands the knowledge base and understanding of the modern project management practices that discover applied application in process-oriented companies in today’s extremely flexible workplace. By pursuing PMI-ACP, you can showcase one’s experience or knowledge in agile area or world.
Advantages of PMI-ACP Certification Training with StarAgile:
StarAgile is a one stop hub for all Agile and Scrum related certifications. for PMI-ACP certification in Bangalore. We have best trainers who are highly skilled and certified and conduct the training with utmost ease and understandable language and uses great techniques in making the subject matter understand.
- We conduct both live virtual and self-paced trainings.
- The study material is specifically written and updated as per the PMI-ACP examination guidelines
- The Trainers for PMI-ACP training in Bangalore are experts and certified Trainers who has already delivered 250+ sessions and who has got experience of 20 + years in the same
- The PMI-ACP certification in Bangalore covers 5 case studies to help you get hands on the Project Management using Agile Methodology
- We also arrange for 5 Simulation exams so that you are well versed with the subject manner and to get gist of how actual exams are conducted
- At the end of Every lesson, Quiz is arranged so that you have fun while you learn
- The Trainers also provide you 2 Projects with solutions which will help you practice the Project Management techniques and tools using Agile
- StarAgile also assists Trainees in filling the PMI-ACP exam application.
- o100% money back guarantee* for every candidate
- One will also open their avenues to StarAgile Agile and Scrum community
- One will also gain 21 PMI approved hours for PMI-ACP exam eligibility need
- StarAgile offers 21 PDUs to fulfil ongoing edification prerequisite towards PMI-ACP certification first year.
- After course completion, one will receive PMI-ACP certification
The best part with StarAgile is, the training itself is designed in the form of Agile Methodologies, and to make the class interactive and attentive lot of quizzes are organized at the end of each topic and lesson. Another key point here to notice is, they provide 2 Projects with solutions. Also, we provide 100% Money back Guarantee.
Career Options after PMI-ACP Certification Training:
SO far, we have spoke about what is PMI-ACP Certification, who should do it, why we should opt PMI-ACP certification etc. Now the question is, once you have earned the PMI-ACP certification, what next? Which career option to choose? Now let us understand that.
After PMI-ACP certification, there are 2 paths, either pursue your career in Project Management. Most likely are the chances that you can get into Project Management after PMI-ACP certification if you are an experienced professional. To add more value as Project Manager, you can also get yourself certified with PMP certification after PMI-ACP.
Another Career option is, you can become Agile Expertise. With PMI-ACP Certification, you will have kind of license to practice Agile Methodologies. By becoming Agile Expert, you can concentrate purely on Agile based companies or projects. You can pick up any Agile role and grow in the same such as Product owner, Scrum Master etc. For that matter, PMI-ACP certification will also help in the companies that are transiting into Agile. In such transition, you can apply knowledge of PMI-ACP certification and select which methodology of Agile is suitable as per the Project needs.