Leading SAFe® Agilist 4.5 Certification Training in Pune
Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification
Training in Pune
StarAgile, Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification training will perceive the required knowledge to lead an enterprise agile transformation by utilizing the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. SAFe framework facilitates organizations connect the ability of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
Any Queries Contact Us:
+91 -80502 05233, +91 -89514 68937
Key Features of SAFe® Agilist 4.5 Training
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- SAFe Agilist exam fee included
- 16 PDUs from PMI
- Hard copy of the course material
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Sample Test Questions available
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Vijaya Kumar Lanka (SAFe Program Consultant)
- A practical trainer who wires the theories to the ground in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 13 years
of rich experience in Enterprise Agile coaching, Program/Project Management, and Customer
Experience. Played a pivotal role (3+ years, > 4000 employees) in end to end Enterprise Agile
Transformation from Waterfall to Full SAFe® and is passionate to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- Diversified experience in different roles like Enterprise Agile Coach, Team Agile Coach, Program
head for SDLC Digitization, Chief Scrum Master – SOS, Portfolio Release Manager, Project Manager
- As an Enterprise Agile Coach, his focus is on enhancing the enterprise Agility by
training/mentoring and coaching the agile coaches in the organization, helping the enterprise
identify the value streams and ARTs, defining metrics, IC Agile and SAFe® class room training etc.
- He is a strong proponent of Shu-Ha-Ri, Agile values, Agile engineering practices. He has trained
over 500 professionals in Basic Agile, Advanced Agile, SAFe® and IC Agile.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He is a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) and IC Agile Certified instructor to deliver ICP ACC –
course & certification. He has various certifications like ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, IC Agile Professional, SA,
PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL-RCV & OSA.
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam
• 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice questions
Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of questions– 45
Passing marks-34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Upon successful completion of the training and exam, attendees will receive official designation as SAFe Agilist (SA) by the Scaled Agile Inc (SAI).
Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
Study Material, Scaled Agile Certification Exam, lunch on both days.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT