Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification Training in Hyderabad
StarAgile, Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification training will perceive the required knowledge to lead an enterprise agile transformation by utilizing the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. SAFe framework facilitates organizations connect the ability of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
UPCOMING SAFe AGILIST 4.6 TRAININGS IN HYDERABAD
|Mar 30-Mar 31
(2 Days) (Weekend)
|Vijaya Kumar Lanka||45000/–
5 Seats available
Key Features of SAFe® Agilist 4.5 Training
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- SAFe Agilist exam fee included
- 16 PDUs from PMI
- Hard copy of the course material
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Sample Test Questions available
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Vijaya Kumar Lanka (SAFe Program Consultant)
- A practical trainer who wires the theories to the ground in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 13 years
of rich experience in Enterprise Agile coaching, Program/Project Management, and Customer
Experience. Played a pivotal role (3+ years, > 4000 employees) in end to end Enterprise Agile
Transformation from Waterfall to Full SAFe® and is passionate to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- Diversified experience in different roles like Enterprise Agile Coach, Team Agile Coach, Program
head for SDLC Digitization, Chief Scrum Master – SOS, Portfolio Release Manager, Project Manager
- As an Enterprise Agile Coach, his focus is on enhancing the enterprise Agility by
training/mentoring and coaching the agile coaches in the organization, helping the enterprise
identify the value streams and ARTs, defining metrics, IC Agile and SAFe® class room training etc.
- He is a strong proponent of Shu-Ha-Ri, Agile values, Agile engineering practices. He has trained
over 500 professionals in Basic Agile, Advanced Agile, SAFe® and IC Agile.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He is a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) and IC Agile Certified instructor to deliver ICP ACC –
course & certification. He has various certifications like ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, IC Agile Professional, SA,
PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL-RCV & OSA.
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam
• 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice questions
Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of questions– 45
Passing marks-34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Upon successful completion of the training and exam, attendees will receive official designation as SAFe Agilist (SA) by the Scaled Agile Inc (SAI).
Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
Study Material, Scaled Agile Certification Exam, lunch on both days.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT
Video Testimonials by Happy Customers
Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification Training in Hyderabad
What is SAFe?
SAFe is an acronym for Scaled Agile Framework and based on principles of Agile and its methodologies. Agile is massively implemented across all the projects these days in comparison to Waterfall methodology due to its sheer high success rate in terms of delivery of project goals with quality work product and constant client feedback.
SAFe stands out mainly for its application across large size projects which are mainly comprising of smaller scrum teams. It is highly recommended for projects having team members situated at different geographical locations, larger team size and projects which are complex in nature. The beauty of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is that it is best suited for Enterprise level projects consisting of teams with 40-100 members or teams in thousands located at varied geographical destinations. It works in the same fashion as the scrum team does, the only difference is the “Scrum of Scrums” which is nothing but a scaling mechanism wherein from each small scrum teams either the scrum master or identified ambassador attends Scrum of Scrums and update the daily status as one does in Daily Scrum Meeting.
To implement SAFe successfully across projects, specialized skills and expertise is mandatory and to achieve this each individual in the team should undertake SAFe Agility training (SAFe Agilist Certification in Hyderabad) and certification. It basically has two SAFe Implementation such as SAFe 4.0 and 3.0 with 4 levels (Portfolio, Value Stream, Program and Team) and 3 Level (Portfolio, Program and Team). Level 3 is mainly for team size not exceeding more than 100 and Level 4.0 & above is for bigger projects comprising of more than 100 team members where each agile teams collaborate to achieve project delivery successfully.
What skills you will learn in SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification?
As we have understood what is SAFe, lets move on to know what all skills aspirants will learn as part of this training & Certification:
On successful completion, one should be well versed with:
- How to implement Lean methodology and SAFe in general in your enterprise successfully
- Learn how to create and execute PI (Program Increment) Planning events and coordinate with multiple Agile Release Trains (ART’s)
- How to bring Lean-Agile transformation in your organization
- Application of SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles of SAFe
- Gain the knowledge necessary for laying foundation of a Lean-Agile, principles of SAFe, What is Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps
- Should be skilled to take SAFe Agile Certification in Hyderabad and complete it successfully
Benefits of SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification
- SAFe® Agilist Certification’s digital batch of honor as self-endorsement for better roles (SAFe® Agilist Certified professional) in the company
- Receive One Full Year affiliation to the SAFe Community forum and avail benefits by connecting to experts & aspirants in SAFe certification in Hyderabad and many more opportunities.
- Learn how to build a Lean-Agile Mindset, implementation of SAFe principles and practices to support Agile Teams and Program Portfolio Management
- Leverage the power of Lean Thinking
- Gain extensive knowledge on SAFe framework and its implementation across organization
- Expertise in Agile & Agile manifesto with SAFe Agilist certification
- Better career prospects for SAFe Agilist role as there is huge demand for SAFe professionals
Who should take up these SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification Course.
Directors, Associate Directors ,CTOs and VPs: It’s imperative for the upper management to be part of SAFe certification for the success of SAFe implementation. Learning Lean & Agile principles and upscaling the leadership quotient which can have positive impact on the organization. It can also set the right precedence and send the desired message to the entire organization about its goal which is moving ahead in SAFe implementation across verticals.
Core Team (Development & Testing Team): The onus lies on the software development and testing team as they are part of daily scrums and drive the product deliverable successfully. It is important for each individual in the scrum team to have adequate knowledge about SAFe and undergo SAFe Trainings for delivering the work products on time with best quality.
Project Managers & Process Owners: These individuals drive the project and must have correct knowledge and should be able to drive project the SAFe way. Project Managers & Process owners work vigorously to deliver project on schedule and make sure processes are adhered by each scrum members without any delay which is the crux of SAFe and its principles.
Product Owners and Product Management: The Product owner/manager are owners in the true sense as they are someone who own deliverables in each sprint. They are someone who know what the customer wants and what the customer doesn’t want, thereby giving a clear perspective to scrum team about expected deliverables hence it is important for them to learn and implement SAFe (Lean & Agile Principles) and help the team design the sprint & product backlog based on priority keeping customer requirements in mind and make sure entire scrum team delivers the same with great zest and zeal.
Solution Architect & Business Analyst: The Project manifesto and technical details are set by none other than these professionals (Solution Architect and Business Analyst) who design the entire technical and functional backbone of the project. They impart each individual with correct knowledge and skills to deliver project on time and help developers & others know the customer expectation and assist them in case of understanding the technicalities and functional flow. SAFe certification provide great assistance to these individual to do the project in right way and how how they can help team through every aspect of SAFe hence its important for these professionals to undergo SAFe training & Certification.
Advantages of doing SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification & Training with Star Agile.
As we read in above explanation, SAFe and its implementation is not as easy as it sounds also not every institute work on conducting SAFe trainings due to unavailability of knowledgeable and experienced trainers in SAFe domain. StarAgile is one of the most experienced institute for SAFe Training in Hyderabad across India to help and empower an individual/ organization to achieve the most sough-after certification i.e SAFe Agilist Certification in Hyderabad.
In a nutshell, SAFe implementation across enterprise requires specialized skills and to achieve this each individual in the team needs to know the attributes and process of SAFe implementation thoroughly. This milestone can be achieved with the help of experts. There are SAFe Training in Hyderabad which would enable one with desired information, exposure to best practices, learn implementation of SAFe across projects for all team members as mentioned in above description such as beginners till Directors and Program Managers. StarAgile team works tirelessly to get every aspirants certified and be SAFe AgilIist. We help in bringing that change in the outlook of Agile and implementation of Agile & Lean principles.
By completion of SAFe certification in Hyderabad, trainees would have complete knowledge of what is SAFe, How to Implement the same at enterprise level and the benefits of SAFe implementations. To enrol for one of these best in the industry SAFe Agile Certification in Hyderabad do reach out to StarAgile Consultants in India and reap great benefits at the earliest.