Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification Training in Bangalore
Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5
StarAgile, Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification training will perceive the required knowledge to lead an enterprise agile transformation by utilizing the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. SAFe framework facilitates organizations connect the ability of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
Key Features of SAFe® Agilist 4.5 Training
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- SAFe Agilist exam fee included
- 16 PDUs from PMI
- Hard copy of the course material
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
UPCOMING SAFE AGILIST 4.5 TRAININGS IN BANGALORE
|June 16 -June 17
(2 Days) (Weekend)
|Hotel Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites
|Jaya Prakash Prabhakar||
4 Seats available
Leading SAFe Agilist 4.5 Certification Training in Bangalore
The erstwhile garden city of India, Bangalore has quickly transformed into the silicon valley of India thanks to the influx of global IT companies in the city through the last two decades. From start-ups to top-notch IT giants, Bangalore has become the most preferred city for IT companies in India. This makes it an apt destination for you to pursue your IT dreams. If advancing your career in IT industry is your priority then we recommend that you pursue training in SAFe Agilist Certification and get yourself certified. The best part about the SAFe Agile Certification is since you learn the principles of lean, agile, product development, and DevOps, you will be able to provide your expertise to companies across various other industries too.
SAFe training in Bangalore is a Scaled Agile Framework that helps you to learn the principles derived from lean, Agile Development, System thinking, product development flow and DevOps to implement it in your organisation. To support and execute multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs) – it is a self-organizing team of agile teams that plan, commits and executes together; the SAFe Agilist members have to possess the following skills:
- Be adept in basic constructs of SAFe and the procedures of the Implementation Roadmap
- Possess the values of a Lean-Agile mindset<
- Ability to plan PI and be associated with program execution
- Ability to apply transformational leadership to develop people and encourage innovation
- Ability to drive continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Ability to create alignment and execute strategic themes and lean portfolio management
- Adept at managing multiple agile release trains with a solution train
StarAgile, SAFe training in Bangalore provides the attendees with a workbook, membership to the SAFe Community Platform for One Year, access to training, and suitable grooming for exam and course certificate after completing the course.
We have trained 500+ professionals on SAFe 4.5 in Bangalore and also, we provides 100% guarantee certification. Leading SAFe 4.5 certification training one of the top demanded certification in USA and India market and companies like Target, Philips, MicroFocus, Honeywell, IBM, Accenture, CGI, Schneider Electric and Capgemini are following SAFe framework.
Any Queries Contact Us:
+91 -80502 05233, +91 -89514 68937
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Sample Test Questions available
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Jayaprakash Prabhakar(Safe Specilaist)
- A seasoned & passionate trainer and coach in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with over 19 years of rich experience in software development, testing and agile coaching.
- Currently dedicating JP’s efforts to transform software enterprises from traditional to Agile methodology. He played various roles like Coach, Quality Leader, Engineering Leader, Developer & Mentor. He is well equipped to help enterprises adapt Agile.
- As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He has trained over 1000 professionals and coached 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He won over dozen prestigious awards.
- He has various certifications like CSM, CSPO, CSP, CAL & SPC on Agile space.
- JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing
- He has significant experience in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Lean Start-up, Engineering practices, Product Quality, Leadership, Software Development & Testing.
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam
• 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern: Multiple choice questions
Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of questions– 45
Passing marks-34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Upon successful completion of the training and exam, attendees will receive official designation as SAFe Agilist (SA) by the Scaled Agile Inc (SAI).
Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
Study Material, Scaled Agile Certification Exam, lunch on both days.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT