UPCOMING CSPO WORKSHOPS
Please select your preferred location
JAN 28 - JAN 29
2 Days (Weekday)
(ORR, Cessna Business Park)
NARASIMHA REDDY BOMMAKA 25999/- FEB 27 - FEB 28
2 Days (Weekday)
NARASIMHA REDDY BOMMAKA 25999/- MAR 25 - MAR 26
2 Days (Weekday)
NARASIMHA REDDY BOMMAKA 25999/-
FEB 11 - FEB 12
2 Days (Weekday)
NARASIMHA REDDY BOMMAKA 25999/- MAR 18 - MAR 19
2 Days (Weekday)
NARASIMHA REDDY BOMMAKA 25999/-
CSPO Training in Other Cities
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- Scrum Alliance exam fee included
- 16 PDUs and SEUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
100% Money Back guaranteeStarAgile has trained more than 10,000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record. In case any delegate not able to get the CSPO Certification, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days.
- Scrum Basics (roles, meetings & artifacts)
- Expectations of a Product Owner
- Understanding Product vision
- Release management & estimation basics
- Establishing & refining the product backlog
Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and they are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
This intensive hands-on course will teach you how to handle the many responsibilities of a great Product Owner including: how to manage and prioritize product backlogs utilizing business value and other industry prioritization methods, plan releases, track progress, estimate business value, drive Sprint Review, effectively prepare and participate in Sprint Planning and learn how to scale Scrum projects.
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog
- Sort the Product backlog items according to priority
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Attend sprint planning meetings
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Team
- Get detail level of requirement from stakeholders or customers
- Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- To earn CSPO certificate, you must attend 2 days CSPO classroom training from a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from Scrum Alliance.
- On successful completion of course you will receive a Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate from Scrum Alliance. The certification includes a two-years membership in Scrum Alliance.
- Note: There is no exam for CSPO training
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people responsible for defining product vision.
Narasimha Reddy BommakaCertified Scrum Trainer(CST)
- NIT Graduate with 18+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain
- 10 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, XP, Kanban
- PMP, PMI ACP and CSP certified Agile Transformation Coach helping organizations to become more efficient and productive using Agile Methodology. Specialized in Scrum/XP adoption
- Conducted more than 250+ Certified Scrum Master / Certified Scrum Product Owner trainings to help 10,000+ professionals embrace Agile
- Implementing Scrum at Business Unit level in my organization
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Australia, London, Singapore, US
Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Certified Agile Leadership
PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional)
PMP (Project Management Professional)
Trained more than 10,000+ professionals, we are the only organization having 4.9/5 rating in Google.
We are offering coaching and consulting services for IT giants like Microsoft, Honeywell, L&T, Intel, Schneider Electric, SunGard etc.
Get trained with world’s leading trainer Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommaka (CST)
Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfil the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
The designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner is a prized certification offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. Benefits of the CSPO certification include:
- Product Owner certification enhances your industry credibility and earning potential.
- According to payscale.com, a CSPO Certified professional has a median salary of $112,000 per year.
- CSPO certification proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community, making it highly sought-after by employers.
- Product Vision
- Managing Stakeholders
- Business Prioritization
- Release Management
- Learning Scrum Process
- Project Profitability
- Win projects with qualified employees
- A badge of honour
- As a CSPO, you will be able to fill the roles of a Product Owner or Business Analyst.
The certification helps the professional engage with a community of Scrum experts.
According to the payscale median salary for Product Owner is 14,04,798 per year.
- Communication Skills
- The Power of No
- Curiosity: The Product Owner should always be curious to ask the “Why” questions from the business and “how” from the development team
Throughout all these skills, communication is the key skill that links everything together. The product owner should be the master communicator and ensure that the business and IT are equally aligned to make the product vision come true. They are the key individuals within the organization that will drive digital innovation and assist their company in reaching the next level.
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people just responsible for defining product vision.
There is no prerequisite to attend the training. The only prerequisite for the course is a pre-class reading assignment which must be completed in advance of the course.
After completing your CSPO course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
CSPO Certification valid for 2 years and professionals should renew their certification with $100
Upon successful completion of the training, attendees will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner by the Scrum Alliance along with a two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance.
There is no exam for CSPO Certification, participants will receive CSPO Certification after attending 2 days CSPO workshop conducted by Certified Scrum Trainer
No, 2 days classroom training is mandate in order to get CSPO certification from ScrumAlliance
Joining a user group, Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website, Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings, Participating in the CSPO LinkedIn Group.
After CSPO, best choice would be either PMI-ACP or SAFe Agilist certification from Scaled Agile.
- StarAgile has trained more than 10,000+ professionals and we have 100% passing track record
- In case any professional not able to get certification, we will offer 100% refund absolutely within 7 working days without single question
- Log on to your certification account
- Click on ‘certification dashboard’ from settings.
- Scroll to the “Actions” window and click the renewal link to pay your renewal fee.
After completing 2 days training, participants will receive official designation as Certified Scrum Product Owner from ScrumAlliance on the second day of the training. We have trained 10,000+ professionals and have 100% success rate
No, there is no online classes for CSPO. Scrum Alliance believes that understanding Scrum requires a greater level of personal interaction than can be delivered in a virtual environment.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) is the term used for continuing education credit by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to renew PMI certifications. Scrum Education Units (SEUs) is the term used for continuing education units by the Scrum Alliance to earn the CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certification.
Hard copy of the course ware, Scrum Product Owner Certification, 2-years membership in Scrum Alliance, lunch on both days.
Payment can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and wallets.