About the webinar
In today’s fast changing, high-stakes world of software development traditional Project Management may not be good enough anymore. The ability to quickly and efficiently respond to market changes and consumer demands can make or break a company. Billions of dollars are at stake.
Luckily, there’s a solution to this problem: Agile.
Learn why Scrum is the most used Agile Framework around, and how to get best out of Scrum Team.
Join Agile expert Narasimha Reddy Bommaka to learn why you should, and how to, successfully transition to Agile.
During the webinar, Narasimha will cover the following topics:
- Swarming vs Multitasking
- Cross Skilling Development Team
- Technical Practices
Who should attend:
Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Release Manager, Test Manager, Program Manager, Test Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, System Engineer, Developer, Programmer, etc.
Narasimha Reddy Bommaka (Certified Scrum Trainer, Agile coach)
- NIT Graduate with 16+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain
- 8 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, XP, Kanban
- PMP, PMI ACP and CSP certified Agile Transformation Coach helping organizations to become more efficient and productive using Agile Methodology. Specialized in Scrum/XP adoption
- Conducted more than 30 PMI-ACP, Professional Agile and Scrum ; Certified Scrum Master trainings to help more than 2136 professionals embrace Agile
- Implementing Scrum at Business Unit level in my organization
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Australia, London, Singapore, US